Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lovendoz

Barbados - a good place for honeymoon trips?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

My marriage was in the month of March. I’m planning for a honeymoon trip. As there are many places to select from, it is so confusing. So I thought of asking those people who have visited some beautiful places.

Can someone help me select a good place? Recently, one of my friends told me about a place called Barbados. And I  have not visited this place before. And I’m totally unaware of the attractions and facilities of this place. Has anyone visited this place? How is it for a honeymoon trip? Need to find some good honeymoon resorts in Barbados. Need your suggestions.

Specifically, I heard two things about this place:

1. Barbados garden - where we can see the vivid colors of the local flora.

2. Marine life - which stands out

So, I was so excited to visit the place. How are the expenses in this region? Any idea?

Waiting for your suggestions, feedback, and replies. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

We personally enjoyed the Bahamas the clarity of the water and beaches were amazing during our honeymoon. You will also find many amazing beaches in Barbados I am sure. We found far more to do in Barbados which is one of the reasons we keep returning. Another thing for us in favour of Barbados is the Carribean vibe, we found Bahamas had more of an American edge to it. Check out  https://travelsites.com/  for more recommendations.

Have a great time!