PhotoGirl

How important is height?

7 posts in this topic

Ok, so...I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I'm curious...

How important is height to you when it comes to women? I mean, are you a man who likes short girls? Do you like girls who are your height, or just a little shorter than you? How about taller than you? Whatever your preference, how important is it to you? Would you put her in the 'never gonna happen' category if she wasn't your preference?

It's not a big issue for me to be honest. She could be taller than me for all I care but it wouldn't stop me from being with her. It might feel a bit weird at first since I myself am not short by any stretch of the imagination and girls my height or taller are very rare. But I'd get over it. My preference though, would be her being slightly shorter than me.

I think height is not nearly as big of a deal to guys as it is to girls. I seem to remember thread like this a long time ago and the majority of girls responded a shorter guy would be a dealbreaker or at least it would bother them a lot. Most girls seem to really desire feeling small and feminine next to their man.

2 people like this

I don't care. Taller, shorter, same height, does not matter to me. :)

1 hour ago, Invincible said:

I myself am not short by any stretch of the imagination and girls my height or taller are very rare.

Wow well that must be awesome having so many options! lol lucky you:lol:

1 person likes this

I have absolutely no preference. I couldn't care less.

I'm 6'2" and I'd be ok with dating a women 6'5" or 4'10" and anywhere in between.

The woman I'm dating now is about 5'5" so I guess she's pretty average height, maybe a little bit on the taller side, I think 5'3" might be average for ladies, I'm not sure.

Anyway, height would play no role as to whether I liked someone or didn't.

At 6ft I'm right at the boundary between short and tall. Height doesn't seem to be an issue in men unless the guy in question is short and has height insecurities. I've encountered women who were taller than me and they were all quite feminine and attractive to the point that it never even entered my mind until someone pointed it out. He was ~5'9". :P

There's no preference in my eyes as far as physical attractiveness goes beyond being height/weight proportional and having a healthy lifestyle. Some girls get the short straw and end up being tall in addition to having some extra weight blobbed onto their hips with zero fat elsewhere. :lol: If you're going to have pancake breasts it's probably best to work toward being lightweight if you wish to convey physical attractiveness. The flip side being shorter girls who have great breasts that keep extra pounds proportional. Dress can be a big factor in both cases too with more feminine attire being a major plus.

Guys have a very wide range of what's attractive to them in comparison to women who seem to have very narrow standard of male attractiveness. It's probably a side effect of guys being more visual. I've seen studies that say just the opposite too so I'm going with what I've encountered.

Would you put her in the 'never gonna happen' category if she wasn't your preference?

Marriage requires sexual compatibility. There's a big distinction between someone who doesn't meet my preferences to someone who reaches the point of being at the "never happen" stage. The main issue at that point would likely be a lifestyle difference rather than a "this woman can't arouse me physically" problem. I'm not a couch potato and never will be. I want to be there for any children I have and I expect my spouse to not willingly kill themselves to gluttony or other addictions so she can set and example for them too.

I'm around 6'2", so I don't really have many choices, but it doesn't matter, because my ideal match would be somewhat shorter than me.

It's not as much height as it is build. A lot of tall girls are too skinny for my tastes. That being said, I wouldn't say "never gonna happen" for 95% of people (so I wouldn't want to date someone who is like 4'5" or 6'6" or something extreme like that).

On 4/19/2017 at 3:48 PM, StarGate SG1 said:

Wow well that must be awesome having so many options! lol lucky you:lol:

Yeah, lucky...you have no idea how ironic that is ;)

1 person likes this