Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weapon X

What kind of car do you drive?

12 posts in this topic

Also, do you like it? Is there something else you plan on getting?

I drive '03 Honda Accord. But wanna get a new S550 Mustang GT 

3 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

Also, do you like it? Is there something else you plan on getting?

I drive '03 Honda Accord. But wanna get a new S550 Mustang GT 

Not the M2? :P

I've got a Cobra and an old truck. I just finished rolling on paint for the old Dodge so that'll be my daily very soon. I just put a new transmission in it and I still need to weld up the exhaust. The Mustang is going bye bye soon to pad my MF and to pay for a motorcycle. I'm looking at a Honda XR650 or XR250L but will probably get something off craigslist on the cheap (sub 3k) as saving money for a home is my #1 goal right now.

5 minutes ago, Amarillo said:

Not the M2? :P

I've got a Cobra and an old truck. I just finished rolling on paint for the old Dodge so that'll be my daily very soon. I just put a new transmission in it and I still need to weld up the exhaust. The Mustang is going bye bye soon to pad my MF and to pay for a motorcycle. I'm looking at a Honda XR650 or XR250L but will probably get something off craigslist on the cheap (sub 3k) as saving money for a home is my #1 goal right now.

You can sleep in a car you can't drive a home

3 minutes ago, Amber Elizabeth said:

I drive an imaginary car. 

Those are the most reliable. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Weapon X said:

Those are the most reliable. 

And very gas efficient.

1 person likes this

I drive an old but awesome car and I really love it. It is a 2001 acura cl type S. It's 100k miles, the interior is in perfect condition, everything runs great.  lol i think it was also the first (or at least close to it) generation Nav system and touch screen...However, it does freak me out that pretty much everything including ALL climate controls are controlled by the one touchscreen in the car...so yeah if that goes out lol ill most likely just get a new car.

Because it is is in such pristine condition and the body style is nice, I actually have people ask me if I am willing to sell my car. That's happened 4 times now:lol:

I would love to have the 2018 Corvette ZR1...OMG i cant wait till that car comes out...lol even though there is 0.00% chance of me being able to afford it.

Also, I think the 720s is going to be epic...and would love to see it compared to the Ford GT.

I drive an 87 Monte Carlo LS, it`s currently blue but I`m most likely going to repaint it and add an airbag suspension kit to it.

When I'm daydreaming I'm driving a Dodge Charger but when I'm dreaming I'm in a Ford F-150 Raptor <3 <3 <3 <3 But awake I drive my sister's Buick Verano or my other sisters Pontiac G6 V6 absolutely hate both! I'd drive my dad's F-150 Supercrew but he has trust issues lol

1 person likes this

I drive a silver 2015 Nissan Versa Note. For a new car it has manual locks and windows, which brings back great memories of having to roll up the windows as a kid in my parents old car, haha :lol: