Geraldine

A godly home- Paul Washer

5 posts in this topic

Thank you so much for posting these videos!!! Destroying Pop Christian Views of Marital Bliss was an EXCELLENT eye-opener on the role of the husband and wife and the overall purpose of marriage. I was truly blessed from listening to these :).

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Innocence said:

Thank you so much for posting these videos!!! Destroying Pop Christian Views of Marital Bliss was an EXCELLENT eye-opener on the role of the husband and wife and the overall purpose of marriage. I was truly blessed from listening to these :).

Hey ! 

You're welcome Innocence (between, I do like your pseudo ;))

I'm really glad you have been blessed by those...and I do thank you for sharing your thoughts about them here :)

I have been really blessed by listenning to them also...I've learned a lot. That's why I shared them here on the site and I'm glad you were blessed !

I want to say that regarding Paul Washer, I think a lot of his preaching about family and marriage are truly biblical and edifying... Nevertheless, I don't agree with every little thing he says ...

For example, when he says that "adolescence" is a term that is not appropriate, a male is either a boy or a grown man....I disagree....And I disagree with other little things also...

but I agree with the main ideas concerning husband, wife and godly home :)

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Géraldine said:

Hey ! 

You're welcome Innocence (between, I do like your pseudo ;))

I'm really glad you have been blessed by those...and I do thank you for sharing your thoughts about them here :)

I have been really blessed by listenning to them also...I've learned a lot. That's why I shared them here on the site and I'm glad you were blessed !

I want to say that regarding Paul Washer, I think a lot of his preaching about family and marriage are truly biblical and edifying... Nevertheless, I don't agree with every little thing he says ...

For example, when he says that "adolescence" is a term that is not appropriate, a male is either a boy or a grown man....I disagree....And I disagree with other little things also...

but I agree with the main ideas concerning husband, wife and godly home :)

Thank you! I chose that pseudo because it reflects who I am in various areas of life :)

I had never heard of Paul Washer until your post, but after hearing his preaching, I do agree with you that much of what he says is Biblical, save for a minor thing here and there.

His videos, I think, should be a must-see for any couple desiring to get married!

1 person likes this

I post here another vid related to the subject of a Godly home ... that I find quire relevant...