Guest markb4

Which would you rather have on a guy?

50 posts in this topic

This post made me chuckle. When my ex left I began eating better and working out heavily. I lost 60 pounds. My abs were starting to take shape (I was trying to go back to the man I was before marriage and the body I had in the army). Then one night I was watching tv with my 6yo daughter snuggled up next to me. She looked up at me and said "Daddy I miss your big fluffy belly. This one isn't as nice to put my head on" It was all the excuse I needed to eat a few more cheeseburgers and a spend a little more time on the couch holding my daughter and less time in a stinky gym.

You young guys can keep your sexy abs. Ill keep a soft warm belly for my little girl to lay on while it lasts. Before I have to point her in the direction of this fine forum.

7 people like this

She looked up at me and said "Daddy I miss your big fluffy belly. This one isn't as nice to put my head on" It was all the excuse I needed to eat a few more cheeseburgers and a spend a little more time on the couch holding my daughter and less time in a stinky gym.

You young guys can keep your sexy abs. Ill keep a soft warm belly for my little girl to lay on while it lasts. Before I have to point her in the direction of this fine forum.

Being a dad of 3 girls... this made me smile extra big. Cherish those moments.

(and congrats on 60 pounds! even if you take a bit back - for fluffy belly :-) - you're still a better man for it! )

2 people like this

This post made me chuckle. When my ex left I began eating better and working out heavily. I lost 60 pounds. My abs were starting to take shape (I was trying to go back to the man I was before marriage and the body I had in the army). Then one night I was watching tv with my 6yo daughter snuggled up next to me. She looked up at me and said "Daddy I miss your big fluffy belly. This one isn't as nice to put my head on" It was all the excuse I needed to eat a few more cheeseburgers and a spend a little more time on the couch holding my daughter and less time in a stinky gym.

While I am not a father yet - It's moments like these with my little sister that make me want to have a daughter some day :D

When my parents split, I was 11 and my sister 11months - so I got to step up to the plate and be the father figure and male role model in her life.

2 people like this

Hats off to you Chris. Your sister is a lucky girl to have you in her life.

It is sad that society defines "Becoming a Man" as loosing his virginity. All that has given us is a lot of promiscuous little boys. I didn't become a man till I held my son for the first time. I looked down on his fragile face and had his tiny fingers wrapped around my pinky. In that moment every thing my father said and did that used to get on my nerves made perfect sense.

3 people like this

This can be a trick question, only because for a guy to get "decent looking abs" he usually, not always, but usually works out, so therefore in proportion his arms would be pretty decent, so i choose ab's, only because thinking outside the box, the boy who has hot abs, will have nice arms too ahaha :D which i would call a "win, and win situation" haha. :lol:

5 people like this

I like abs better. I'm not too crazy about big arms. They seem intimidating >.<

Hmm, tough question. :P

I think I would pick muscular arms. Because I really like hugs and cuddling and it would feel like a strong wall of protection around me . :wub:  Plus I'd most likely see and hold onto his arms a lot more often.

1 person likes this

HAHAHHAHAHA either one????😭💔 I think I chOose BOTH but abs is on the top of the list..💋ðŸ˜....but I'd prefer the full package for my future hubsðŸ˜ðŸ˜‰

So for those of us guys that have it all, this really shouldn't be a problem, right? http://forums.waitingtillmarriage.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.png

Doubt it....Bet the ladies are leaving some physical attribute off the table just to play with us. Dam Rubix Cube of the female mind. Either that or they just can't make up their minds .... :):P Love you Ladies

1 person likes this

I'm actually really attracted to voices. A smooth, polished voice with all the right inflections will get me almost everytime.

I really find it awesome and kinda attractive that a girl could be attracted to the sound of your voice

3 people like this

I usually don't mind chicken arms, but yeah, abs, fat on the gut tends to be a lot less healthy than fat on the limbs since its near your organs

My boyfriend has neither.

Jordan: Not sure what you're hinting at, but if its a private part, it doesn't matter as much as people generally think. As long as it works, guys are good to go. Bigger arms are soo nice for hugging and cuddling etc. and eyes that you look into and feel connected with, etc...

1 person likes this

Jordan: Not sure what you're hinting at, but if its a private part, it doesn't matter as much as people generally think. As long as it works, guys are good to go. Bigger arms are soo nice for hugging and cuddling etc. and eyes that you look into and feel connected with, etc...

Actually Sally, I wasn't speaking about my manhood at all, more just to idea of how in general it can be frustrating for us guys to peer into the mind of women and how confusing that can be (Rubix-cube-like).....or perhaps as I said its just because you lot can't make up your minds. ...jk...jk. I was really just kidding around and spamming your section but I did notice how it went from girls liking arms...to abs...to chest...to eyes...to smile...to voice...and back again. But seriously it is the same for guys if you ask them...'what physical attribute do you find most attractive on a woman?' Which I find both kinda funny yet oddly beautiful. But thanks for the reassurance about my manhood that was appreciated even though it wasn't what I was inferring.

Love you Sally....Thanks :D

I really find it awesome and kinda attractive that a girl could be attracted to the sound of your voice

Think for a minute.....Jordan, when you were younger not feeling well or having a bad day & mom would come in & say with a tone only a mom could have & tell you "everything is gonna be okay honey" wasn't it something about the sound of her voice that just made it all better!? Its the same way with a mans voice....when we have had a rough day or whatever!! Just hearing his strong masculane voice has the same effect, especially if he is your boyfriend/fiancee/husband.....the tone of his voice is filled with love & caring....their is power in words! Theirs a scripture that says "the power of life & death is in the tongue" So, yeah! The sound of his voice is....WOOOOO!!! Lol!!!

Now, back to the question.....Sally!! I'm with you!!! I'm an arms girl!!! To me it represents strength! Plus, the idea of being engulfed in those arms.....lovingly & protectively! And his hands.....Strong & Masculine!!!! Yet can be ever so gentle!! <Blushing!> My, my, my! (Fanning myself Scarlette O'Hara style!) Giggles! I can recall many references in scripture as to their power & strength!! Gets me everytime!!! Lol!!! Then his Lips.... WOOOOO!!! Full & Sensuous!!!! I can just imagine those kisses!!!! WHEW!! GOODNESS!!! His voice is.........let's just say......Would MELT ME!!! ;-)

3 people like this

Think for a minute.....Jordan, when you were younger not feeling well or having a bad day & mom would come in & say with a tone only a mom could have & tell you "everything is gonna be okay honey" wasn't it something about the sound of her voice that just made it all better!?

Well now that you put it that way it really does make sense and it seems so much deeper and personal than physical attraction. Again I find this as just another awesome dimension of love and very awesomely attractive. Also this reminded me of a medical study I once read about voice recognition in the test they tested moms' and their babies. It was found that every single time even though the mothers were blind folded that a mother could recognize her childs' cry even in a loud environment (play-ground, concert), even if she was disorientated (spun around), and even if multiple children were crying. Again I find this to be just another beautiful part of the Lords' creation.....woman. :D 

Thanks for being Awesomely Beautiful & Amazing Ladies....its inspiring :)

1 person likes this

Hey gals,

Another question: If you could choose, which would you rather your bf/husband have? Amazing Abs or Big Biceps (other muscles)? You havta choose one, and only one ;) !

I'd like either or both in moderation. Guys that look like Ken dolls/Johnny Bravo/body builders are SO not my thing. I want a natural looking guy, as in his body shape is as a result of activities in his daily life and maybe occasional trips to the gym not a man with huge biceps that you just look at and know he basically lives at the gym. Also, the more muscle men develop, the less human they look (in my opinion). So I just want a natural guy, he doesn't have to have abs or big biceps.

1 person likes this

I'm actually really attracted to voices. A smooth, polished voice with all the right inflections will get me almost everytime.

So very true. I can really get lost in a nice voice to the point where his looks hardly matter.

I also love a nice voice, especially a deep voice - so attractive!

1 person likes this