Guest markb4

Which would you rather have on a guy?

50 posts in this topic

Hey gals,

Another question: If you could choose, which would you rather your bf/husband have? Amazing Abs or Big Biceps (other muscles)? You havta choose one, and only one ;) !

1 person likes this

Oh gosh mark...umm I think anything arms lol that usually gets me if a guy's wearing sleeveless shirt :blush:

2 people like this

To be honest, I don't really care either way...you know what I'm like with looks!

But, if I had to choose...Abs.

xxx

I'm a chest girl Mark! So neither :lol: haha bet you didn't expect that! I like a guy to have a manly chest-it's soo sexy! :P

I'm a chest girl Mark! So neither :lol: haha bet you didn't expect that! I like a guy to have a manly chest-it's soo sexy! :P

Darn, lol! Shoulda put that as a choice.

:lol: teeheehee sneaky sneaky Mark!!! :D

Ahahaha youre so cute! You remind me of my roomate sophomore year here!

Ahahaha youre so cute! You remind me of my roomate sophomore year here!

Ah, yes I am cute, aren't I :D ? Oh, wait you're talking about OHG :wacko: ? Oh never mind :angry: .

Ah, yes I am cute, aren't I :D ? Oh, wait you're talking about OHG :wacko: ? Oh never mind :angry: .

:lol: hahaha shut up Mark!!!! :lol: omg...

1 person likes this

Um...arms. Of course it doesn't actually matter to me at all, but I think that besides hair, hands, and smile, arms are one of the main things I notice on a guy. But to me, hair, hands, and smile is most important.

I think I'd have to say abs, though there is something horribly appealing to me about the idea of a nice comfortable chest to lay on.

Awww...

Well, his personality would outweigh those physical attributes, of course. But, if I'm forced to choose, ;), I'll say that nice biceps are most attractive to me. Something about a guy with big arms makes me feel safe and protected.

Mali

I get where both of you are coming from, Syren and Mali...it can be hard to choose lol :P Honestly, I'm ALWAYS drawn by the hair, eyes and smile...EVERY TIME!! no joke lol

I'm actually really attracted to voices. A smooth, polished voice with all the right inflections will get me almost everytime.

1 person likes this

Oooh, is voice an option now, too? Okay, well, I'll switch to voice, then.

xxx

Oh boy. I guess I should have phrased the question as "What physical quality would you rather have in a guy (excluding hair, eyes, smile, stuff like that)?

1 person likes this

LOL oooh well mark you get the whole schemorgasboard now!! :P But now that we're on voices...I'd have to say a voice like Scotty McCreery or Josh Turner just make me squeal lol :blush:

So for those of us guys that have it all, this really shouldn't be a problem, right? ;)

2 people like this

So for those of us guys that have it all, this really shouldn't be a problem, right? ;)

bahahaha shut up Gil!!!!! :lol:

I'm actually really attracted to voices. A smooth, polished voice with all the right inflections will get me almost everytime.

omg right Syren!!! Have you heard that song by Taylor Swift and one of the lyrics says "When you talk real soft, and slow...." aahhhh the shivers!!!!!! :DDDD Do you think they do it on purpose?!! :P

1 person likes this

Oooh, is chest an option now? Fine, then I'll switch to chest...

xxx

hahahaha :lol:

Oh, okay... If I have to shamelessly pick a PURELY physical attribute (which is what I think you're going for, right Mark?) I will choose abs. And then I will say... Yummy!! :lol:

1 person likes this