jchpnc

Widowed and Looking For That Special Someone

7 posts in this topic

I live in North Carolina and after 32 years of marriage, I lost my husband suddenly in 2015.  We had talked over the course of our marriage whether we would ever remarry if the other died; and after almost 2 years, I realize that I'd like to find someone special to spend the rest of my days with - but wonder if in today's world a relationship and marriage without premarital sex is impossible.  I miss the friendship, communication and affection that I enjoyed during my marriage. In my marriage, we chose to wait until after marriage to have sex and we had a great relationship.  I'm a firm believer if you love that person and you each put the other's interests before your own, you can work through anything and have a very satisfying relationship.

I am so sorry for your loss and I want to welcome you here, where I have no doubt you'll find the support you need.

My condolences. If you need to talk, anyone of us are here.

Welcome to the site! I'm sorry to hear about your husband

Hi jchpnc :) Welcome to the forum!

I am very sorry about the loss of your husband. I admire how you waited for your first marriage and would like to do so again.

Its terrible to loose a loved one, especially when it comes totally unexpectedly :( Nice to have you with us though. As a once married waiter you surely have lots of insight which will be much appreciated here.