Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
'tis the Bearded One

OCD people: I'm disappointed in you.....

13 posts in this topic

This issue has been bugging me for a while....ever since the website update there is no word space (or colon) between "Location" and the [user's location] on the little side-blurb of people's posts!!:o! Isn't this terrible!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) And I don't even have OCD.....:disapproval:

For the many many many people who care about the grammatical beauty of this eminent forum, this can be corrected by simply inserting a colon and a space before your location in your profile information. I do accept that this merely replaces a greater evil with a far lesser one for now...but what else can be done?! Nothing, I say...nothing...

*Hides somewhere safe from the OCD people who did not realise this until now* :lol:

3 people like this

I've noticed this! And my nerves clench everytime I see it. Thanks for the tip!

p.s. You can come out of hiding, we're too busy washing non-existent germs off our hands and tapping things an even number of times, to hurt you.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Naturally said:

You can come out of hiding, we're too busy washing non-existent germs off our hands and tapping things an even number of times, to hurt you.

You mean they'll spray me with dettol and punch me an even number of times...? :P 

1 hour ago, Naturally said:

ahhh that's so satisfying ....

I know, right? Finally the Aussies are the ones ahead of the times! :P Thank You.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

You mean they'll spray me with dettol and punch me an even number of times...? :P 

looool yes, exactly, but with gloves.

2 hours ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

I know, right? Finally the Aussies are the ones ahead of the times! :P Thank You.

haha good one :lol:

I've noticed it. lol I just didn't realize I could do anything about it. Silly me. So, I forced myself to ignore it. Now, it's fixed...I still wasn't sure if it was a setting or something, but, apparently, I did something right. :)

1 person likes this

Thank you SOOOO MUCH! lol I, now, have this overwhelming urge (that I cannot satisfy) to go through and fix everyone's location... grrr ;)

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 6:41 PM, 'tis the Bearded One said:

This issue has been bugging me for a while....ever since the website update there is no word space (or colon) between "Location" and the [user's location] on the little side-blurb of people's posts!!:o! Isn't this terrible!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) And I don't even have OCD.....:disapproval:

For the many many many people who care about the grammatical beauty of this eminent forum, this can be corrected by simply inserting a colon and a space before your location in your profile information. I do accept that this merely replaces a greater evil with a far lesser one for now...but what else can be done?! Nothing, I say...nothing...

*Hides somewhere safe from the OCD people who did not realise this until now* :lol:

Lol see majority of us OCD ppl aren't here to see it. 

No need to hide I'll protect you! :D

1 person likes this

On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Naturally said:

I've noticed this! And my nerves clench everytime I see it. Thanks for the tip!

Hahahahaaaa they exist! 

1 person likes this