Mike

Suggest Celebrities

62 posts in this topic

Ciara, the singer and Russel Wilson, the football player are in a relationship and say they are waiting.

1 person likes this

Terry Crews (former American Football Player and Actor) waited until marriage to have sex.

That´s cool. Always love when people have waited, that do not seem like it. You know, what I mean...

Also pretty awesome how he says it so randomly. Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fTnWYE4BTs

Dunno how I missed this one, but yeah, that's pretty cool that Terry Crews waited as well. Also, I agree, I like it when waiters don't fall into the stereotypes that are often given to them, especially when it comes to dudes. It says a lot when guys that could easily use their money/status/charisma/looks to run through women choose to exercise restraint, saving themselves for their spouse.

2 people like this

Dunno how I missed this one, but yeah, that's pretty cool that Terry Crews waited as well. Also, I agree, I like it when waiters don't fall into the stereotypes that are often given to them, especially when it comes to dudes. It says a lot when guys that could easily use their money/status/charisma/looks to run through women choose to exercise restraint, saving themselves for their spouse.

Totally! My thoughts exactly, as well ^_^