Mike

Suggest Celebrities

62 posts in this topic

That bachelor guy, Sean Lowe I think, is not a virgin though, he's waiting for his second time, but it still counts!

Hey... he's at least now WTM!!! :D

@Hannah - Nope don't have that one. On it! Thanks for the tip!  B)

1 person likes this

You might already have this one, but definitely Jamie Grace!

Oh yes! She's freakin amazing!!!! :D

1 person likes this

A friend posted this on facebook so I thought I would share with the site... Ladies and gentlemen... Jamie Grace! :)

3 people like this

A friend posted this on facebook so I thought I would share with the site... Ladies and gentlemen... Jamie Grace! :)

Oh yeah!! I've seen that! Super awesome to hear her talk about true love is worth Waiting for. :)

One of my favorite people on Vine is WTM, when he goes Im saving myself for marriage I was like "OHHHH HE JUST SAID THAT"

Check out Lindsey N. Isham-National Speaker and Author of the book: No Sex in the City

One Virgin's Confessions of Love, Lust, Dating, and Waiting

1 person likes this

Cimorelli a six-sister-band and from California, signed to Republic Records. They are very catholic that's why they wait but their music isn't Christian.

One of my favorite people on Vine is WTM, when he goes Im saving myself for marriage I was like "OHHHH HE JUST SAID THAT"

Who?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2653524/Long-haired-lover-Ive-bed-one-woman-At-51-Little-Jimmy-Osmond-reveals-fled-fear-groupies-family-survived-losing-100million.html

Jimmy Osmond :D

Waited until he was married at the age of 29, and has now been happily married for more than 20 years. The article also talks about how he stuck to his convictions despite being exposed to many temptations due to his career.

soon to be one  myself but that in the progress 

but i believe that beyonce might be

Kenneth, I like your sounds!

Beyonce wrote a beautiful song called "Yes" that is related to waiting...