Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SugarAndSpice

Starting Over

6 posts in this topic

I've wanted to wtm since I saw the movie "A Walk To Remember" when I was seven.

I got into my first serious relationship when I was 20. One day, a make-out session turned into sex. I lost my virginity and I couldn't get it back. I regretted letting things happen like that.

One week later, I told my boyfriend that he would have to wait until we were married to have sex again. He dumped me.

I became more confident since then. I know my value now. I want to wait until my honeymoon to have sex again. I've said no to other guys who expressed an interest in knocking da boots with me since then, even if I found them attractive. I'm morally stronger.

I want to know if you could love somebody who wanted to wtm, but who wasn't a virgin, like me.

2 people like this

You're really asking the wrong question here. A better question would be how good at loving are you?

in general guys who are virgins will get worried when a girl they are with isn't a virgin because they don't want to be compared and are upset that they weren't the first.

most of it is fear of abandonment. Fear that the girl will look down upon them or won't love them as much because they may have a flaw here or there. If you find a man worthy of your attention and he is a virgin what lengths will you go to make him happy?

now keep in mind, it's a two way street so if he isn't making you happy it won't work.

12 minutes ago, Ringer said:

You're really asking the wrong question here. A better question would be how good at loving are you?

in general guys who are virgins will get worried when a girl they are with isn't a virgin because they don't want to be compared and are upset that they weren't the first.

most of it is fear of abandonment. Fear that the girl will look down upon them or won't love them as much because they may have a flaw here or there. If you find a man worthy of your attention and he is a virgin what lengths will you go to make him happy?

now keep in mind, it's a two way street so if he isn't making you happy it won't work.

Thanks for sharing the point of view of virgin boys :)

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, SugarAndSpice said:

I've wanted to wtm since I saw the movie "A Walk To Remember" when I was seven.

I got into my first serious relationship when I was 20. One day, a make-out session turned into sex. I lost my virginity and I couldn't get it back. I regretted letting things happen like that.

One week later, I told my boyfriend that he would have to wait until we were married to have sex again. He dumped me.

I became more confident since then. I know my value now. I want to wait until my honeymoon to have sex again. I've said no to other guys who expressed an interest in knocking da boots with me since then, even if I found them attractive. I'm morally stronger.

I want to know if you could love somebody who wanted to wtm, but who wasn't a virgin, like me.

I'm not a boy, so I can't give you the point of view of boys here :rolleyes:

But I just wanted to thank you for being authentic and sharing this part of your story with us here.

I think that's courageous and I respect you for that.

I also want to say that, even if we are plenty of virgins on this websites, there are other courageous people with strong values like you, who decided to wtm even after having done mistakes in the past.

So, I encourage you in your decision and I believe you make the best choice.

And there are guys open to the idea of marrying a girl like you, as long as she has all the other aspects in her life that match with what they seek.

The guy who will love you, and who  is meant to be with you, will be able to overlook that.

You can find what you look for, it's very possible :)

Plus, I know plenty of testimonies of virgin guys who married a girl who was wtm, even if she wasn't a virgin. And they are happily married :)

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Géraldine said:

I'm not a boy, so I can't give you the point of view of boys here :rolleyes:

But I just wanted to thank you for being authentic and sharing this part of your story with us here.

I think that's courageous and I respect you for that.

I also want to say that, even if we are plenty of virgins on this websites, there are other courageous people with strong values like you, who decided to wtm even after having done mistakes in the past.

So, I encourage you in your decision and I believe you make the best choice.

And there are guys open to the idea of marrying a girl like you, as long as she has all the other aspects in her life that match with what they seek.

The guy who will love you, and who  is meant to be with you, will be able to overlook that.

You can find what you look for, it's very possible :)

Plus, I know plenty of testimonies of virgin guys who married a girl who was wtm, even if she wasn't a virgin. And they are happily married :)

Thank you so much for saying that to me. It cheered me up :)

1 person likes this

I have, and his past was massive, and I was accepting of him because who he is was more important. I'm sorry to say it didn't last, and I'm still recovering. That being said, if I ever do love, again, I will have the same open mind. To me the person we are, and the person we want to become, will always be more important than the person we were in the past, or anything we did in the past.

4 people like this