Phoenix25

Turning 27 in 3 Days

6 posts in this topic

I'm turning 27 in 3 days. I'm a male virgin, never kissed a girl, never even hugged a girl, and never had a girlfriend. I've been cruelly rejected by American girls (almost every single time, other times the girl just walked away or the times they tried being "nice" they gave an excuse like "I'm sorta seeing someone" which is ridiculous because either a girl is seeing someone or isn't, there is no sorta). Either a girl has a boyfriend or doesn't. I will only marry a virgin around 18. I'm going to go to Europe eventually, probably this summer because I would feel more confident and relaxed approaching European girls, and safer too. I'd probably put it all on credit card but I need to do something real fun for once in my miserable life instead of trying to distract myself from all the pain I feel and the discrimination I suffer because I have a slight stammer.

There is a girl in Belarus I've been messaging on occasion. Unlike any other girl online she was the only girl in my entire life that has exchanged messages with me for almost an entire month. She is beautiful and is a dream girl. I don't usually message her that much anymore since she wasn't always online or replied but I think one of my messages got her attention again. I just didn't reply to it yet because I'm thinking about whether to make a video message trying to make myself seem to be richer than I am or to just message her back. But I mainly just want her as a friend and get pictures taken with her, maybe a short video of me on a real date with her. She's like a supermodel only more beautiful. She posts cute videos, exercise videos, and always posts new pictures of herself. She seems fun and is probably really nice. 

In America I'm probably considered completely undesirable because I'm not like a Brad Pitt, I'm only about 5'7" and of course I stammer, which no girl would want a boyfriend here that stammers. I know every girl would say I'm a loser in America, I'm probably boring because what do I do besides entertainment and the gym, and don't have a life. I exist like a rock after everything that happened to me and how I never even had a single friend at all in my entire miserable life. 

But I am considered well above attractive when I asked girls to rate me online the one time I did that. I also have a six pack. 

I always feel extremely lonely and have for years...more than a decade to be really honest. I'm usually always down around my birthdays. My Birthday is the #1 day of the year you can always expect me to be the saddest (along with about 3-5 days before and after my birthday). Valentine's Day is the #2 Day of the year I'm the saddest because in America it's a "Couple's Day" and I'm just a lonely single guy. 

And I wouldn't ever be with a girl that was not a virgin. I can't compromise on that. It's one thing where I'd rather be alone than be with a girl that engaged in fornication. I don't know if I could make it one more year if I don't find my princess or get really close to finding my princess.

Well, congratulations on the six pack, from a guy who does NOT have a six pack. But I do have an appreciation for those smokin' hot Russian women! I have checked out those type of sites, off and on, for years. Sounds like a  real positive that you go to the gym. I always kid tall guys, "You know, science show tall people have shorter lifespans," which is absolutely true from what I have heard/read for years.

When I was going to the Army recruiter, there was this just retired major that was in there. He seemed a bit off. But he was talking about how he was going on a trup to Russia to look for a wife. This was in 1997 or 1998. Even then I was like, boy I hear you. When I was in elementary school I learned about Russian mail order brides, and later on, when I saw what hot Russian women looked like I was like, "Well how much is a stamp."

There is a Russian woman hospitalist here. She is a hot woman, but I know I caught her eye when I was visiting my Grandma. She seemed like she was really tall, but I noticed that she was walking funny. She has about 3-4 inch platform shoes! LOL. Looks totally ridiculous, and she probably only gets away with it because she is so hot. Ridiculous! Couldn't run very fast in those.

I would also like to marry a virgin. I also appreciate a guy who wants to marry younger.

Do you know that in Russia, the men's life expectancy is so low because of rampant alcoholism. If you don't drink or smoke, you are ahead of the game. Putin won his first election, in part, to a campaign called, "I need a man like Putin. Because he doesn't drink or smoke. I was wildly popular.

I just found this site the other day, looking to see if there was a site for virgins to date. There wasn't but I kept searching and searching, and stumbled across this one. Maybe if you posted a pic, you wouldn't have to go to Belarus.

Well to each their own I guess.  Happy birthday as well. I hope you find what you're looking for but I must say not ALL American women are like that. Those that reject others only reject out of fear. A stammer doesn't.... well shouldn't change how people see you but sadly in a society like ours a freckle will turn people away. 

I hope you don't get hurt going to Europe. Not sure if you're a believer in Christ but either way I'll pray for you!

God bless and congrats on the 6 pack lol.

3 people like this

I first heard about Russian brides around my freshman year of high school. (probably before that but I only researched it in high school). That was back in 2005? when I really seriously started looking into it because no girl wanted to get to know me. From middle school to now I have had Zero friends in real life, made 2 online friends, and never w

I didn't know shorter guys had longer lifespans than taller guys. But girls anywhere in the world usually want a tall guy 5'10"+ because those guys typically gain muscle much easier than shorter guys. Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev (former President) of Russia is shorter than I am. He's 5'4" according to most sources and his wife is 5'3". When some people protested him do you know what insult they used on Prime Minister Medvedev? They called him an "Imp" because he is short. So I guess height is a major source of where bullies bullying short men.

I am a Christian, Roman Catholic. I really want to marry either a Catholic or Orthodox Christian since they are the closest to each other and the Russians have great marriage traditions. Orthodox marriage ceremony bride and groom walk together or so I heard which seems like a nicer tradition. 

20 years is a long time so things might have changed in Russia with Russian girls preferring to marrying Russian guys? I don't smoke and I rarely drink alcoholic beverages. I honestly don't have any pictures except ones from 4-5 years ago. Mainly because I don't have friends to help me take them and there's no real good spots I could have pictures taken. Unless I paid a photographer or tried to find a spot and ask people if they would take a good picture of me with my digital camera I likely wouldn't be able to get good pictures. 

I was very moody today and my parents noticed it. I still live with them and I'll be 27 years old in 3 days. I can't afford to move anywhere else, and even if I got a better job like a median income job of $30,000 annually, I wouldn't be able to even afford to move on my own because rent is extreme everywhere in my region, and I can't exactly relocate either. I'd like to try to start some sort of online sales business on eBay or etsy but I have no idea what would be good. I'm not artistically talented except in writing stories and poetry. 

At least take a picture of those abs, for your records. I weighed 169lbs in 11/15, but I have to be on a medicine that makes you put on weight. I am between 225 and 230lbs. It's like the 169lbs never happened! It's the whole class of meds, so there is nothing that I can really do about it. :( Oh well!