baa22

greetings everyone

are you happy with your choice ?   5 members have voted

1. 1. found the right person yet ?

• yes
    • not yet

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

hi

I am new on this forum  ,  I am 27 year old Virgin male and I became physician in medicine at the moment I am working to reach stability financially,

I have always had this question ? are there anyone like me ! but incidentally I found this website which made my day .

sure thing , there are people who engaged such activities but in this community. but I believe there a lot more who are pure in such difficult time.

of course virginty as starter is great however it's not everything but it's good start , after that the understanding , common goals that sense that he/she is the one !:wub:

personally I prefer someone like me with no past history in premarital sexual relationships (that what I want )B)

now I am going to enjoy my stay:lol:

1 hour ago, baa22 said:

hi

I am new on this forum  ,  I am 27 year old Virgin male and I became physician in medicine at the moment I am working to reach stability financially,

I have always had this question ? are there anyone like me ! but incidentally I found this website which made my day .

sure thing , there are people who engaged such activities but in this community. but I believe there a lot more who are pure in such difficult time.

of course virginty as starter is great however it's not everything but it's good start , after that the understanding , common goals that sense that he/she is the one !:wub:

personally I prefer someone like me with no past history in premarital sexual relationships (that what I want )B)

now I am going to enjoy my stay:lol:

Hi baa22 Welcome to the site ! I am new here as well. I am 22 years old and like you I am planning on a career in health care as well. You will meet a lot of people on here who share the same views as you. :)

1 person likes this

hello Aparajita

thank you for replying I thought maybe my language a bit harsh :rolleyes:

the good thing that there others who thinks as I do ! that's great news !

little harde effort and I will be there :)

Welcome! That’s extremely awesome that you’re a fellow waiter :D I am intrigued that you’re a physician. I am a nursing major and plan to take the boards in the next year to become a registered nurse; however, my true aspiration is to be a doctor of medicine. Due to a conflict of interest, my graduation date has been pushed back a year in order to fit all the pre-med perquisites, which is definitely a blessing in disguise. Although I’m preparing for the NCLEX (the nursing board exam), I am also preparing for the MCAT (the medical college admission test/entrance exam… not sure what it is called in your country). Regardless, I am absolutely terrified for the MCAT (as our new version is 6-7 hours long when it used to be 3-4). Any tips on how to prepare? :D And nice to meet you. There’s a lot of awesome people on here.

1 person likes this

hello to you too ChildOfTheOneTrueKing

yeah the medical road isn't easy way :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

so I am with UK medical school so I believe you are in USA .

basically Kaplan reviews are fantastic even I listing to them whenever I have difficulty in any subject , so focus in them and watch the videos too.

and Oxford clinical medicine it's like the holy Grail of medicine (in my view)B)B)B) 

yup it's called entrance exam all around the world :D:D:D

finally nice to meet you too

good luck comes with effective effort !

Thanks for the pointers!! I'll definitely check out Kaplan (it's one of the top prep companies here, along with Princeton and Examkrackers). And I've never thought of looking at Oxford, since most of the med school prep programs are U.S. based. But I'll definitely checked that out too! The more resources, the merrier :D  Also, I didn't think the UK's entrance exam was called the MCAT, because I previously googled the terms "MCAT" and "UK", but no results, thus I used the term "entrance exam" which is the standardized term. ahahaha. Thanks again! And Happy New Year!

1 person likes this

thank you meandmyfaith

accidentally I found this website ,

and realized that I am not alone in my thinking :D