Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Section for religious topics?

14 posts in this topic

Hi Guys (and Gals),

Do you think it's worth creating a new section on the forums for religious topics? Do you think we have enough religious waiters to populate it?

Let me know what you think, and whether you'd rather keep those topics within the normal sections.

I'm fine either way. I do think if you decided to go the route of making a new section that it would be populated enough

Yeah, that'd be great! There's quite a lot of religious waiters on here, so I think it'd be useful.

xxx

I do find it interesting the different religious backgrounds and upbringings that happen to bring us all here. I am a lifelong Methodist (Dodgedude - I think I recall you are too, yes?), although we are currently attending a community church as it's more part of our neighborhood. I have seen many of you say you are Catholic, I have seen a few say Muslim. And we are all here together, bringing slightly different perspectives to the common value of respecting ourselves and our future mates in a similar way :-).

3 people like this

Yessir! I've attended a small Methodist church practically my whole life. Just a fun fact about my church...the first service was on Christmas Day, 1899...yes thats with an 8! :) I love my little old church! But I also think its super cool that people from all walks of life and all religions can unite on this site with waiting til marriage as the common goal. Its really inspirational in my opinion and just makes me smile!

1 person likes this

But I also think its super cool that people from all walks of life and all religions can unite on this site with waiting til marriage as the common goal. Its really inspirational in my opinion and just makes me smile!

Agree 100% !! I think that fact in and of itself is awesome !!!

1 person likes this

Ok it's done! New Religious Topic forums is up. Now go post some stuff in it!

Ok it's done! New Religious Topic forums is up. Now go post some stuff in it!

Thank you, Mike.

I was fine either way but now I think this was a good decision.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0