13 posts in this topic

A place for Fitness Enthusiasts to hang out, post, comment, and share their thoughts and experiences. 

1 person likes this

Cool, I'm into fitness stuff too!

Picked up this low-carb/paleo thing again recently. Was feeling kind of bummed at first, then I remembered that bacon was a viable snack. ^_^

1 person likes this

I am also very into being healthy. It is a big fear of mine to become fat. I have been trying to get totally ripped but i lose weight too easy and only barely have a six pack xD. Workout goals are real though. I want to be like able to do all those things the guys in the gymnastics part of the olympics can

1 person likes this

I love working out, doing yoga, dancing, and I'm also a vegan, haha, so life can get a little rough with the whole looking for a husband thing.

Does that sound archaic? 

oh well!

Yeah, I love to move my body.

2 people like this

I do yoga everyday ( I still can't do a handstand though :blink:), go running every other day and work on my upper body with free weights on the other days. I haven't gone hiking in awhile, but that's always fun! I eat alot of fruit and veggies, limit my bread intake and I don't eat mammals. I would guess my diet leans towards the clean food lifestyle.

@Jake panz Haha yes...getting fat. My metabolism is super fast (and/or I eat healthy enough) so it is a a struggle for me to put weight on. Looking forward with forboding when that metabolism rate slows down with age :lol:

@samaye How's the upper body going? Do you do push-ups? I've neglected my upper body...my younger brother would likely beat me at this point...

I started a plan to reach 100 consecutive push-ups but that dribbled off during uni. Planning to start it up again in November if anyone is interested in joining in - we could set up a group message :) motivate each other:D  

@'tis the Bearded One It's a slow and steady improvement. I can actually do 30 consecutive regular push-ups in a row (well it helps I don't have to push up as much weight as I use to)! The biceps and triceps are looking good too!

I can do about 50 push ups till I need to take a break but I have such little weight that says basically nothing. I'm only 100 pounds XD

2 hours ago, Jake panz said:

I can do about 50 push ups till I need to take a break but I have such little weight that says basically nothing. I'm only 100 pounds XD

Oh my! How tiny you are! :o

4 hours ago, Jake panz said:

5' 7 on a good day xD

Holy cow, I have the urge to feed you a sandwich! No offense!