redgrapes

Greetings!

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This is my first ever forum post outside of forced academic discussion boards, so go easy on me. :)

I'm a female who just turned 26 this month and am still a virgin. I wasn't raised religious and I wasn't initially waiting for religious reasons, but intuitively recognized and respected the sacredness of sexuality. It seemed off limits to me, especially because I recognized my own immaturity in young adulthood. Now I know who I am and am ready and am... just waiting. I want to find the right man and only want one sexual partner my whole life.

Other facts about me: I'm a Quaker because of my strong belief in nonviolence and simplicity. I'm a fan of Gandhi, Thoreau, and Tesla. I had a serious relationship of about eight years. A five year struggle with health (despite impeccable diet and exercise) has deeply affected me. I love nature, walking in the woods, wild animals, real conversations, reading, and watching old movies. I don't drink or smoke. I'm most attracted to highly principled idealistic men who don't compromise and know what they want.

Anyway, I'm very happy to meet such an awesome and unusual group of people. Thank you so much for reading this.

1 person likes this