cheryllei9h

5 posts in this topic

Hi all. I just joined. I did a google search and found this site. I'm a 37 year old almost 38 female from South Carolina. I haven't always waited and I've been married before. But Now here I am waiting and I feel like I blew my chance at finding true love by doing the wrong things earlier in life. But now I want to do things God's way and it's something I've never done before. It's hard to find someone who wants to chase God with you and do things right. I've tried to join some other sites and all people care about is trying to hook up or looks. I wish I could find more friends in my area that feel the way I do. I feel like I will be alone forever but I know there has to be others like me that have messed up and want to start over.  I do hope to find my happy ever after one day but as I said every time i meet someone it's always a out looks, sex, or either they are a non-believer. I just don't want to be unequally yoked anymore. Anyways nice to meet you all. Here is a pic of me from May  It's not the best pic but oh well :P

DSCF8756.JPG

Welcome my dear ! i hope you gonna like it here and dont worry about the past all whats matter that you find your way and everything gonna fall in place once you gonna meet your ideal match :)