Ann

Ann here from Philly

14 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

Ann here, I am 24 years old.  I live in philly and I am a recent grad! It is so amazing to finally find a group of people who feel the same about waiting until marriage! Honestly speaking, I thought I was the only one who has this rule. I am looking for someone who can be okay dating and getting to know me without thinking that sex is needed to take the relationship to the next level. I was really loosing hope, I am so glad to have come across this site! 

How are you all doing? 

Welcome aboard. :D

And congrats for your recent grad. :D

What am I doing, well? Still waiting. That's it. :P

Hello there Ann!

So you mentioned that you're looking for someone that doesn't think that sex is needed, but I was wondering if you had preferences for what kind of person you want to date. I mean, does the person have to be a certain height, a certain weight or a certain profession? Maybe a certain faith?

Inquiring minds would like to know, but happy to have you hear regardless :)

On July 25, 2016 at 3:55 AM, Ringer said:

Hello there Ann!

So you mentioned that you're looking for someone that doesn't think that sex is needed, but I was wondering if you had preferences for what kind of person you want to date. I mean, does the person have to be a certain height, a certain weight or a certain profession? Maybe a certain faith?

Inquiring minds would like to know, but happy to have you hear regardless :)

The person has to be  5'9'' or taller, a believer of Christ, doesn't matter about denominations. I prefer someone not more than 7 years older than me. Their profession doesn't matter as long as they love what they do. I want someone who will be my best friend for life, they make the best life partners (I've heard from people who've been married for decades). 

On July 25, 2016 at 1:40 AM, blek said:

Welcome aboard. :D

And congrats for your recent grad. :D

What am I doing, well? Still waiting. That's it. :P

Thank you. :) 

13 hours ago, Ann said:

The person has to be  5'9'' or taller, a believer of Christ, doesn't matter about denominations. I prefer someone not more than 7 years older than me. Their profession doesn't matter as long as they love what they do. I want someone who will be my best friend for life, they make the best life partners (I've heard from people who've been married for decades). 

Haha wow a height requirement.

Well I could get into a long drawn out argument about height isn't something men can control and weight is something that can be controlled but never mind...

ABANDON TOPIC!

Hey Ann, 

Congrats on graduating and welcome to the site :). You have come to a good place, :). I have never been to Philly, but I hear the Philly cheese steaks are the best!