AmandaL1985

Hello there

9 posts in this topic

Hi! My name is Amanda. I'm from the US. Divorced and a single mother of two. I've committed to waiting until marriage to have intercourse again. I made this decision after an inner healing session about five weeks ago. A lot of traumas from my past led me to lead a not so honorable life but I confessed, prayed - a lot, asked God what he thinks of me, then asked him to make me the person he wants me to be. I feel cleansed of my past and despite my previous lifestyle I have found it easy to commit to abstinence. God has lifted the burden and I feel great about my decision. As time as moved along I have also decided that I'm done dating. I looked into courtship and have decided that is my best route. I know this all sounds insane and against the stream of society and current beliefs. Some have called me crazy and said I'll die alone and others are congratulating me and inspiring me. Anyhow...lots of changes to come for me! All in the process and in the works :-)

Nice to meet you all! - Amanda

4 people like this

Welcome to the site Amanda!

1 person likes this

Hey Amanda.

I think your story is sweet. Welcome to the site!

Some have called me crazy and said I'll die alone

No, you're not. They are. Most people die alone. Mass suicide is still illegal nowadays.

Welcome. :D