Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
javier_LA_OC

Can this site be used for dating?

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I became a member a few weeks ago but I haven't been too active since. I recently started working on a new project at work and found myself working long hours. But I am back now.

Why can't we use this site for dating? It seems we're all single and waiting.

2 people like this

You can... but it's not easy. For one, you will have to PM someone and hope they are receptive to you. Not everyone is going to be receptive and if they aren't you shouldn't push the issue.

I mean, you can use this as a means of finding someone to date, but remember that this isn't the same as a dating site. If you push one member too hard they will talk to other members and gossip.

Think of it as sort of a community of people where if you say or do something others might talk about you so you have to be a bit more careful and a bit more patient. 

Wow wow hold on, nice point you have there about single and waiting, but you forgot about one thing, my good friend.

See, in terms of science, we are those so called rare, near extinct species, with extreme small numbers, and this piece of rock floating around in the nothingness of universe called earth is too damn big. That's it.

But of course, we can do something about the main problem about that problem called money for travelling to meet the one you love from this site.

I still have two kidneys.

3 people like this

Anyway I have to update and say:

No this site cannot be used for dating. Half the people here aren't interested in online dating and the other half simply don't find the other members attractive.
No one is at fault, just not a good place to find someone to date on here.

Can this site be used for dating? Well, if you have low standards, then yes, this site can be used for a little dating.