Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mystdancer50

Radical Purity, God's Way

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name is Julie. I have been called by God to Radical Purity. :) I am 36 years old, still a virgin, and have never had a boyfriend. I have a ministry page on Facebook for Radical Purity, God's Way. I have been a Christian since High School, truly, but I have been raised in church. The Lord has watched over me and protected me in so many ways, I couldn't begin to name them all.

I love photography, writing, reading, drawing, singing...well, most all creative things. :) I have been employed in government for over 16 years and so I am only 9 years away from retirement, which is yet another way that God had provided for me. I returned to college last fall and I enter the bachelor of social work program this fall. I should graduate with my BSW in Spring 2018, which is exciting. I plan to go on to my Master's and eventually my Doctorate. I want to open up a teen girls home for young ladies in foster care that do not desire to be adopted. My goal is to give them a safe environment to consider the pros and cons of adoption versus aging out and to give them a place to return to for holidays or college breaks or stressful times...a place to call home.

I just found this page, which is ironic since I've been focused on purity for over 10 years. :) I'm looking forward to meeting some people who believe as firmly as I do in the value of purity. I have a feeling that God's timing to move me forward into His call at a deeper level is here. :)

4 people like this

WoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Julie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're inspiring !!!!!!! Thnak you for your testimony !!!!! Welcome to the forum !!!!

Glory to God for what you're doing !!! BEAUTIFUL ! AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Radical PURITY FOR GOD !!!!!! I like that !!!!!!! You're a great person ! :) :)

Edit : I've just subscribed on your page on facebook Radical Purity God's way. Thank you for that :)