Waitergirl

Agnostic and Waiting

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I am new here :D. Just thought I'd share with you all how I found out about this awesome website.

For the past few months I had been feeling a little low because, as a recent convert to agnosticism, I had found it difficult finding other agnostics or atheists that shared my desire to wait to have sex until marriage. However, yesterday evening I stumbled upon an article titled: "7 Reasons Why Atheists Wait until Marriage", an article which lead me to this website!!!! I was so thrilled to find out that there is a whole community out there (which includes some agnostics and atheists) that desire to wait to have sex until marriage like I do!

So excited to begin reading all of the interesting posts here on this site!

4 people like this

Welcome! We have people with all different beliefs here and you can find support no matter what!  :)

1 person likes this

I'm pretty sure that article was how I first stumbled upon the site, too.

Welcome! We're glad to have you!

1 person likes this

However, yesterday evening I stumbled upon an article titled: "7 Reasons Why Atheists Wait until Marriage", an article which lead me to this website!!!! I was so thrilled to find out that there is a whole community out there (which includes some agnostics and atheists) that desire to wait to have sex until marriage like I do!

Here is four of my thumbs, milady.  :lol:

1 person likes this

I'm agnostic too, and I'm waiting till marriage too. I always believed in a perfect and an unique partner as an essential company for all the life.