nataly87

28 Year Old Virgin Waiting Until Marriage

23 posts in this topic

As the title says, I am a 28 year old Virgin and I am saving myself as well as waiting until marriage to have sexual intercourse. Why? Because it is my choice and I want to wait until then because I think it is the right thing to do.

But I honestly don't think my guy exists. I would love to find a guy that is a Virgin but he has to also have the following qualities, has to have a job, education, car, be able to drive, has his own place or lives at home with family or even roommates etc. BUT also he must NOT drink, smoke, or do drugs, nor must he have or want to have kids. AND he must be into metal, rock, and punk music, and love going to concerts, listening to the heavier sides of these music genres, black metal, death metal, deathcore, hardcore, metalcore, screamo, thrash, etc. Enjoy headbanging, mosh pits, crowd surfing, etc.

Me finding a guy that meets ALL of these things isn't easy and it hurts me. I really am tempted to just give up because no man will want me.

2 people like this

Welcome to the site !! i hope you gonna enjoy the forum here and find good friends to share your thoughts with ...i see that you closed the doors of hope already to find the right person for you, maybe you are putting alot of conditions to reach that goal, its your right and it may comes true at anytime ..but i hoped you took a minute to think that as you are putting conditions the others may have them too and relationships dont work this way, he must loves you and respect your tastes an participate in your activities and you do same with his tastes and activities, thats what we can call meet in the middle..  so my advise to you is make things more easier so you can be happy with the one you gonna share life with...Good luck :)

3 people like this

Welcome to the forum. It's great that you made the decision to WTM. I don't just think it is the right thing to do, I know it is the right thing to do. I have no regrets about my decision.

I believe you should make a distinction between requirements, preferences, and "nice to haves". I think you should examine what things are really important and matter to you.

I require that my future wife be a WTM clean-living person who shares my faith. It might be nice that I have some musical tastes in common with them but I sure wouldn't expect that or overlook someone because of a difference in that area.

3 people like this

Hi! I used to have (and sometimes I think I still do) have some requirements for the guy I wish to be with but I know that sometimes life can suprise me with someone completely different from my expectations. Maybe we don't even know what is our dream guy until we meet him and fall in love.

Take care!

Thanks all for welcoming me to this forum. I was trying to find a forum where virgins could talk and not be judged but everywhere I went people kept talking badly about me and what I wanted to do. Whats an important factor for me, would be that the guy I want to NOT drink, smoke, or do drugs, then comes not having or wanting to have kids, and then wants marriage. Those are my main aspects first and foremost. But in today's society people meeting these things rarely exists, thats why I think that there is no guy out there for me. I have found guys that met all of this, and I would contact them but they would never respond back and that hurt me.

I hope you stay optimistic all time, dont worry about those who didnt responded back they simply didnt ment to be yours, and be sure that your true destiny is waiting you somewhere and its just question of time :)

2 people like this

Yeah that is a possiblity. It just sucks, I really liked the guys I messaged and they never replied back. :(

Yeah that is a possiblity. It just sucks, I really liked the guys I messaged and they never replied back. :(

i know how you feel, but maybe they are just taken so keep going and just know that you did your best ..

How can the guys be taken, when they are on a dating website?

Oh i see, i thought you knew them in person, anyway you did your best so no regret !!

hey nataly. i am a virgin. i don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. i don't have tattoos. and i have all the other things you mention. except my music tastes are a lot different. i'm mostly into Sublime. and i play sublime songs on my guitar   :D

so what i'm trying to say is that i'm sure there are guys out there for u

4 people like this

Nataly87 I take it you must be one of those straight edge types? I liked sublime when I was a teenager but I've grown out of the metal scene...

Anyway it's been a while since I've posted. What a nice post to come back too :).

I'm also a 28 year old virgin... but what I'm looking for is a woman who wants children and isn't into metal. :-P

Okay I'm just trolling. Have a good night.

Hi Natali,

Im am one of those guys, except the music taste. Im into soul/rnb.

I might suggest forgetting about the music taste, thats barely an importnat thing in a relationship. I dated someone i liked very much, even though we had completely different music tastes and interests. The only reason we ended at first was because she wasnt religious. But we had great conversation and chemistry.

As long as you have the main important things aine then most other stuff doesn't matter.

1 person likes this

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, nataly87 said:

As the title says, I am a 28 year old Virgin and I am saving myself as well as waiting until marriage to have sexual intercourse. Why? Because it is my choice and I want to wait until then because I think it is the right thing to do.

But I honestly don't think my guy exists. I would love to find a guy that is a Virgin but he has to also have the following qualities, has to have a job, education, car, be able to drive, has his own place or lives at home with family or even roommates etc. BUT also he must NOT drink, smoke, or do drugs, nor must he have or want to have kids. AND he must be into metal, rock, and punk music, and love going to concerts, listening to the heavier sides of these music genres, black metal, death metal, deathcore, hardcore, metalcore, screamo, thrash, etc. Enjoy headbanging, mosh pits, crowd surfing, etc.

Me finding a guy that meets ALL of these things isn't easy and it hurts me. I really am tempted to just give up because no man will want me.

I pretty much fit everything. Though it is a minimum wage job for now. Though I'm looking for a programming job. Though I wouldn't be a fan of going to concerts(I might make a exception for a Epica / Scar Symmetry combo though.), mosh pits, and crowed surfing. I'm tend to be more introverted. I also want kids, not right away, but in a few years probably.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:33 PM, nataly87 said:

be able to drive,

Welcome.

I must  admit, that one cracked me up a little bit. Watch, you'll find someone will all 150 items on your checklist...but won't drive.

I have had multiple exs who fit all of those qualities, so I know they are out there. I find it funny how you and I are into similar things, but he is so out there! I promise! Just be patient. Which sucks to hear and is hard to do I know. I'm in the same boat atm, but have faith. Haha that would be cute if your guy was on a different site saying he doesn't think it's possible to find his soul mate and describe you lol. He's probably as anxious to meet you as you are to meet him. But yes, guys like that DO exist!

1 person likes this

On May 26, 2016 at 6:33 PM, nataly87 said:

HAHAHAHA these are all my exact same requirements maybe even a couple more lol. Also I just turned 29 and am a virgin as well

1 person likes this

On 8/12/2016 at 7:11 AM, LMNolan said:

I have had multiple exs who fit all of those qualities, so I know they are out there. I find it funny how you and I are into similar things, but he is so out there! I promise! Just be patient. Which sucks to hear and is hard to do I know. I'm in the same boat atm, but have faith. Haha that would be cute if your guy was on a different site saying he doesn't think it's possible to find his soul mate and describe you lol. He's probably as anxious to meet you as you are to meet him. But yes, guys like that DO exist!

Send your exes our way. Hahaha

One man's trash is another man's treasure. jk

Edited by OneLovelyBabe

I don't think your standards are impossible at all! Then again, I live in Wyoming and grew up in a religious homeschooling community where everybody was there because they did not agree with current secular thinking. lol. Just come to the Mid West!:)

4 people like this

As with others, I am a 27 year old guy who meets all the requirements except for the music preferences. I don't think I've ever met a happily married couple who said that the reason their marriage worked was because they liked the same music. I'm sure it helps, since sharing interests is a good thing, but I believe there are more important things.

As you can see from this topic, you are not alone in wanting many of these qualities in a future spouse. I know it is tempting to feel that way since you probably don't encounter them on a daily basis, but they are there.

well for me, I feel like music saved my life when I was in my teens. I have already seen a vision of me playing the harp in heaven in my new home. I hope to make music with someone. I also feel like metal music is the one type of music that drowns out all frustration for me. but I am not against trying to get to know someone new. HAHAHA 

unless you're talking to our other friend here haha it's hard to tell