Alyssa12

Hi

49 posts in this topic

I feel so alone with the whole wtm thing irl and I just felt like I wanted support lol. I hate feeling like I'm the only one in the world that waits. It almost feels like you're sticking out like a sore thumb around everyone else.

1 person likes this

Welcome dear !! i do feel you , but just know that there is so many persons like you and so many are just right here to take your hand and give you all the support you need ..feel free to express yourself and live your life with passion as much as you can all along the way :)

1 person likes this

THanks! I feel like this place is what I need. I've never bumped into a waiter irl. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome, welcome! i know how you feel and it is definitely tough but this site is great and at least lets you know that there are plenty of other people out there like you. Unfortunately, the practice of waiting til marriage is not really praised in society today (sadly it's the opposite that is praised...) so it's definitely hard to just bump into another waiter on an everyday basis like you said, because i think they feel like they have to keep it on the D-L or else they'll stick out like a sore thumb... but good for you for seeking out a like-minded community - i did the same thing and it's been very reassuring! Good things are coming for ya! :)

1 person likes this

Thanks em2389! Ya it's unfortunate that the opposite is praised. Ya I think surrounding yourself with like minded people make the hard days easier to get through.

2 people like this

You're not alone! We are all here for you. You can make great friends here.  :)

1 person likes this

Welcome dear Alyssa...You're definitively not alone ^_^

It feels really good to know that we are not alone to make this choice...Even if it's not the majority of people, at least, we know that some like-minded people made this choice also.

This site is definitively a blessing for this ^_^

Thanks Géralidine! Oh absolutely. A little support goes a long way and no one likes to feel like an outcast so this place is definitely a blessing.

1 person likes this

Hey Alyssa,

I do understand how you feel. I've felt so alone sometimes because of my beliefs but i always used to think i couldn't be the only who thinks like this. I found this site and i realized that i'm not alone. We are a minority but if we stick together, we wouldn't ever be discouraged by what the majorities say and do.

Whenever you feel alone, get on this site and we'll give you all the support you need. :)

Hope to see more of you alyssa.

1 person likes this

Thanks Joseph. I also thought I couldn't be the only person in the world who wanted to wait and that's also how I ended up coming across this site. It's definitely more encouraging to be here.

I feel so alone with the whole wtm thing irl and I just felt like I wanted support lol. I hate feeling like I'm the only one in the world that waits. It almost feels like you're sticking out like a sore thumb around everyone else.

NO YOU ARE NOT.

Welcome. :D

No. I'm 26. Why do you ask?

So are you 26 and single, 26 and married?

26 and in a relationship?

I am asking because inquiring minds want to know. :)

I love hiking. And walking on the beach. I can walk on the beach for hours or anywhere with a beautiful view. What about you?

I like walking in any scenic area, especially mountains. I love large landscapes be it beach, grasslands, and snow when it's not too harsh. Walking in the rain is also fun but only for short periods of time :).

How about food, what's your favorite food?