Bashful_dove48

Did you actually do it on the wedding night?

7 posts in this topic

I know it sounds stupid, but this is something I wonder about.

Will my future husband and I have energy after the wedding and reception, especially considering I'm an introvert?

I honestly like the idea of just holding each other in bed and then making love the next day when we're both fully rested.

So did you and your significant other consummate the marriage the night of the wedding or hold off for one more day?

2 people like this

Hi dear ! its not a stupid question its just your right to ask , i think it depend of the wedding itself , as some will just have formalities in time others get small party or just a family diner , those who will get the stress sure those who was preparing for a very big party and for weeks , of course will get very tired that night and fall asleep without permission :D , personaly i would hold for a day or two after to feel more comfortable especially being away for a honey moon somewhere , so am with you it would be just kissing and holding eachother and rest :)

1 person likes this

Hi dear ! its not a stupid question its just your right to ask , i think it depend of the wedding itself , as some will just have formalities in time others get small party or just a family diner , those who will get the stress sure those who was preparing for a very big party and for weeks , of course will get very tired that night and fall asleep without permission :D , personaly i would hold for a day or two after to feel more comfortable especially being away for a honey moon somewhere , so am with you it would be just kissing and holding eachother and rest :)

Thanks, Chak. :)

Yeah, I definitely don't want a huge wedding, but I just know by the end of the night I'll want to go straight to bed. Hopefully my future husband and I can reach some sort of compromise when it comes to this. 

2 people like this

Thanks, Chak. :)

Yeah, I definitely don't want a huge wedding, but I just know by the end of the night I'll want to go straight to bed. Hopefully my future husband and I can reach some sort of compromise when it comes to this. 

i hope everything gonna be as you wish , and be sure as love got you together you both gonna  work so the comfort of each other comes in the first place :)

1 person likes this

I want to wait till the next day

Not that it happening any time soon.

LOL. Single me

5 people like this

We actually waited a couple days. We had talked about it and when we waited as long as we did, we didn't want to force it. We were both exhausted after the wedding and I'm glad we didn't try then. We waited til we were both better rested and the right romantic opportunity presented itself.

3 people like this

Yes. We married in the early afternoon, we had the day after off and then left for our honeymoon after that. There was no travel that got in the way or forced us to rush.