HeWhoWaits

What are you reading?

40 posts in this topic

I've read all 7 Narnia books, which one are you on? I believe "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is my favorite of the seven.

John Marshall and Indian Land Rights: A Historical Rejoinder to the Claim of “Universal Recognition†of the Doctrine of Discovery by Blake A Watson

:wub:

Well, seeing as how I like to read multiple books at a time i'm in the middle of reading Love In The Time Of Cholera, God Is Closer Than You Think, and Robert Frost Poetry.

Well, seeing as how I like to read multiple books at a time i'm in the middle of reading Love In The Time Of Cholera, God Is Closer Than You Think, and Robert Frost Poetry.

Love In The Time of Cholera.... Throwing-up-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoti

Hahaha. I take it you don't like that book?

It was masterfully written. I simply had significant issues with the content.....I'm interested to see what you think about it once you're finished  :)

I've read it about 4 or 5 times now. I never liked the whole affair aspect of the book. All 600 and whatever of them.

Xenophon's Anabasis and a book on the history and culture of Mesopotamia.

I've been trying to start Ransom Riggs' Library of Souls for about four months now but study consumes my life…

I just finished The Bell Jar and now I'm reading My Sweet Audrina.

1 person likes this

I'm reading Wild, from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail.

It is interesting so far. The hike on this Trail is interesting however I'm not crazy about the author who made this hike, I'm not a fan of them personally. I am finding the hike interesting.

I've been reading Anna Karenina for the last week or so. I really enjoy Tolstoy and most of his writings but they all tend to be very verbose. I also just finished To The Lighthouse and As I Lay Dying. Both good books.