Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toinfinite1

Ever been Friendzoned -- or nah?

9 posts in this topic

I'm sure somebody is going to come in and say that the friendzone doesn't exist because you aren't entitled to a woman's love just because you were nice and blah blah blah. That's all well and good, but that doesn't make the friendzone any less of a real and painful phenomenon. Just because the woman has the right to reject you doesn't mean it doesn't suck for the man. (Obviously it can happen to women as well, but I am speaking from my perspective.)

I might have been friendzoned before, but then again, we weren't even really friends before or after. It's debatable.

1 person likes this

I've never been friend zoned. Probably because I haven't really had guy friends that I liked in that way. I've always admired from afar (that sounds lame).

Btw, that pic is hilarious. She's so cute, and I'm guilty of a similar expression. You should see my wtf face, lol.

1 person likes this

Since you actually need friends to be friendzoned, obviously I have never been friendzoned. 

If I was still in touch with my old childhood guy friend, I may or may not be friendzoned by him.

1 person likes this

When I was in grade 8, me and one guy in my class were close friends, then I realized I liked him but didn't tell him because I know he liked other girl in our class. Grade 9, somehow he knew that and avoided talking to me. Now we are friends on Facebook but barely talk.

When I graduated high school, one of my close guy friend confessed but I refused him. He got angry and wrote a post on Facebook about me being cruel and mean, then I got angry and blocked him. Now we are just used-to-be-classmate, barely talk =))))

Painful experience *sigh*  :(

1 person likes this

Waiting for marriage you have to be careful. I believe a couple girls put me in the friend zone but still wanted to "hangout" but not date just so they could hook up with other guys since I wasn't giving them what they desired...

I would just like to say that as a once "friendzoner" to a "friendzonee." It's better to have been friendzoned than to have fallen in love with someone you can't have. While yes I know it sucks for this to happen. I really think it's for the best.