Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHZ

How hard is it to find a girfriend around 18-27 that's a virgin?

12 posts in this topic

I'll answer in two parts. These are my thoughts (being a Christian).

Part one: it's not that hard to identify a potential match like that if one is Christian and mines OkCupid and ChristianMingle. I've met or seen a good number of women who are lifelong abstinent. They tend to be amazing daughters of God who are very family oriented and want children.

Part two: once someone like that has been found, it can be a challenge to actually start a relationship, because the almighty God Himself would have to approve of her being a couple with anyone! It can be a challenge for a man to meet those standards although with God it is completely possible.

Sometimes I think there might be a lot of single Christians because we are near end times. Although it's just a thought, I have no certainty about it!

Outside the Christian community, I don't have knowledge to propose an answer.

:)

6 people like this

Where should u look? On line was a last resort for me. And this was the only strictly vi

rgin sight I saw and I hate to put all my eggs in one basket.

I believe it's hard outside church or church groups and even then a lot of Christians aren't waiting. But God will eventually send you the right one if you are faithful

4 people like this

There are definitely girls in that age range and even a little older that are waiting till marriage. There is proof right here on this site with all the girl members, plus like the others said, if you look in the right places - often church/religious young adult groups, or even dating sites like OkCupid, or religious dating sites like Christian Mingle or Catholic Match, where you can filter out certain responses to questions about your values regarding sex to close in on the people that most closely match your ideals/values.

4 people like this

Where should u look? On line was a last resort for me. And this was the only strictly vi

rgin sight I saw and I hate to put all my eggs in one basket.

I know it is very difficult but I can say that as a 20yr old I'm a virgin and have committed to waiting til marriage. Try eHarmony... I found a lot of people on there are like minded to me in terms of their faith

Looks like okay cupid might be a surprisingly good place to check out.

1 person likes this

OKCupid and internet dating in general is terrible.

All I can say is go out, expand your circle of friends and be nice to everyone. The more people you know and can confide in, the more people you have access to speaking with and the higher chance you have of finding someone.

It's sound advice, but it's a lot harder to do what I just told you in reality.

Actually very hard, but it's the same for a girl looking to find a waiter as well. It's just not the thing in today's society anymore. But the one advice i could give you is you attract who you are. Some girls who have your views are going to find you more attractive than other girls. The only problem is these girls are so few that it's going to be hard finding one. Just don't give up and wait. My dad's told me this a million times....Good things come to those who wait...

You'll find her soon DHZ. :)