CrystalFaerie

Warning: Phishing site

33 posts in this topic

I thought the problem was solved but at least one person has told me that they are still getting the warning when visiting the site. She was on her phone and used two different browsers and nothing worked. Just in FYI, in case Mike checks this again. 

Same here. I saw a spam message on one of the posts a while ago so I suspected this would happen again...

Same here. I saw a spam message on one of the posts a while ago so I suspected this would happen again...

It seems so unfair too. I see un-cleaned-up spam in the comment sections of nearly every mainstream website out there, and they don't wind up with phishing warnings attached to them....

2 people like this

So my tablet is kaput till I get my part in, so I am using my laptop and borrowing my mom's iPad for the time being. I most definitely cannot access the forums on my laptop and on my mom's tablet it's a hit or miss.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for all the headaches. We are now, finally, on the latest version of the forum software we use (it was a major PITA getting to it...had to upgrade the server, pull the site down several times, restore from backup several times). However, now that we're all upgraded, I can request another review from Google and get them to (hopefully) resolve the fishing warning for good.

Also note: I know the forum looks totally different and the nav is missing and The WTM Matchmaker feature is missing. My first priority is resolving the fishing error, then I'll add back the template and the crush feature (and eventually, the user-to-user chat bar). Thanks everybody for your patience.

10 people like this