Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mouse

Is the chat haunted?

12 posts in this topic

Haha yes! There's a Phantom of the WTM.org Chat. Although ghastly in appearance, he's a kind soul, and is given life by Jegsy's subconscious. As soon as she writes her last line of Phantom fan fiction, he'll finally be able to move on.

Serious answer: We all generally try to get together for chat at 6pm EST on Sundays. You should come! Sometimes people get on randomly during the week, but the main chat happens on Sunday.

1 person likes this

Haha yes! There's a Phantom of the WTM.org Chat. Although ghastly in appearance, he's a kind soul, and is given life by Jegsy's subconscious. As soon as she writes her last line of Phantom fan fiction, he'll finally be able to move on.

Oh, ha ha ha...

(Hmm, Phantom of the Chatroom...He watches all of the goings-on in the Chatroom, occasionally revealing his presence by creating double-posts, making typos, and by refusing entry to certain people, or by throwing them out...He'll leave once he finds his true love...I don't know, I reckon the Phantom would WTM, he's sort of a hopeless romantic...)

xxx

1 person likes this

Oh, ha ha ha...

(Hmm, Phantom of the Chatroom...He watches all of the goings-on in the Chatroom, occasionally revealing his presence by creating double-posts, making typos, and by refusing entry to certain people, or by throwing them out...He'll leave once he finds his true love...I don't know, I reckon the Phantom would WTM, he's sort of a hopeless romantic...)

xxx

hahaha oh Jegs you crack me up! :lol:

Oh, ha ha ha...

xxx

Love this Jegs!!...but what happens if he never finds true love :-( haunts forever???

Love this Jegs!!...but what happens if he never finds true love :-( haunts forever???

I would imagine so. Although, he could come and haunt my house. I mean, if he wanted to. You know, just for a change of scene.

xxx

Serious answer: We all generally try to get together for chat at 6pm EST on Sundays. You should come! Sometimes people get on randomly during the week, but the main chat happens on Sunday.

]

yep what time is this in England?

yep what time is this in England?

I think it's 11pm. Might depend on whether the clocks have gone back or whatever...

xxx

I'm willing to get on chat. It's not easy to set aside time 5:00 PM (Central) Sunday for me. I will try and login Mon-Fri maybe 10PM Central time here and there. If people have other times they are willing to get on, I can try. Just suggest some times.

If anyone wants to chat later on Sundays than the 6 pm EST scheduled time, I would be available like 9:30 EST---ish. I won't be able to chat at the normal time again until the end of July due to a commitment I have for the next few months.