Dakota.G

Need some girls views

5 posts in this topic

Ok so I made the decision to wait until marriage at a young age I'm 21 now and have held up to that... There are not many girls around me that have made the same decision which is ok with me that doesn't bother me other than I'm not sure that if I marry someone who didn't wait am I going to be good enough for her? If she is experienced and I'm not can I make her happy?

I think if you meet the right one, she would be happy with you irrespective of your sexual experience. Few days ago in another forum a guy made a thread, stating that he was a virgin and wants to know if any girl would like to marry him, and some ladies who commented, admitted that they were non-waiters but don't mind marrying a virgin and some said they prefer to marry one. So I believe it is not every non-waiter that is crazy about marrying an experienced guy. If she knows you are a virgin and appreciates that, then you have nothing to worry about.

4 people like this

I think if she loves you enough to wait with you and marry you, then she'll be fine with your lack of experience. Also, the sexual experience of non-waiters probably varies greatly from person to person so she might not necessarily have much more experience than you.

Some things that I noticed in many of the horror stories I've heard. The person who feels they've made a mistake:

1. Rushed into the marriage

2. Is extremely resentful towards the other person because they aren't enjoying their love lives which is only one aspect of a marriage.

3. Impatient and not optomistic about practice and all the time they have to learn what they like.

4. Other deeper issues, or signs of immaturity/ emotional incompatibility.

I might be wrong and every relationship is different (and people are very complex) but that's how I see it, lol.

As long as you find someone who loves you, is patient, and is completely on the same page as you, you'll be fine. And communication is key, lol.

If she truly loves you then it's fine with your non-experience. I mean you can learn how to have, ahem, sex with her, learn how to satisfy her, and after a period of time you'll be experienced =))) 

2 people like this

I think your entire premise is wrong. "Please her" what do you mean? If you are talking about your future wife than you'll be intimate with each other you ENTIRE lives. You'll learn what pleases the other, you'll explore new things together, you'll communicate to each other what you like and don't like, you'll each grow into awesome lovers for each other.

Sure, maybe the very first time together she'll be better at than you because she has experience and you don't but if you are talking about your future wife than you'll be together for decades (God willing).  After being married for a while neither of you will be inexperienced and you'll have plenty of time to explore each other and learn what pleases each other.

Once again, you'd only be inexperienced during your first time. After years of marriage together you won't be inexperienced.