GraceMode

Saying Hello!

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I'm new to this whole thing but I love this site. I am a 22 year old male who at the age of 12 decided to wait until marriage to have sex and I'm glad to have the opportunity to speak to like minded guys and gals.

I also teach Bible study at My local Church, I believe strongly in the Love and Grace of Our Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Spirit towards all humanity. So I look forward to meeting new people regardless if your religious or non religious, hello to you all and look forward to hearing from you.

6 people like this

Hey Grace, Im so glad you found this site. It is truly a blessing to have you on board this site. On behalf of me and everyone here on WTM,

Welcome

I decided to wait from the same time as you, somewhere around 12 and 14. So glad to know i wasnt the only one at that age.

Regards

Joseph 

1 person likes this

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your faith. Glad you found this community!

1 person likes this

Hello to all I'm newbie here , join this community to learn something new

i just glad to find this community

have a good day

1 person likes this

Hey Grace, Im so glad you found this site. It is truly a blessing to have you on board this site. On behalf of me and everyone here on WTM,

Welcome

I decided to wait from the same time as you, somewhere around 12 and 14. So glad to know i wasnt the only one at that age.

Regards

Joseph

Yeah that's so cool that we decided to wait until marriage around the same age.....and nice to meet You Joseph!!!
1 person likes this

Welcome to the site! I was 16 when I made the decision to wait. As no one talks much about sex before marriage anymore, especially in church. They are afraid to hurt peoples feelings.