waiting4the1

still waiting for the one

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am 31 years old black French woman living in England, celibate and still looking for the one. I can be a bit shy sometimes, I am kind, honest, I work wth vulnerable children and also volunteer.

My life hasn't also been perfect , I have been through rough times as well as good times.

Life is beautiful, magic and precious just waiting on that special celibate person also.

I would like to hear from fellow celibate men or women to share our experience.

Regards,

San.

post-46679-0-64758100-1456065026_thumb.p

4 people like this

Hi waiting4the1,

We all have ups and downs in life but things will fall into place when the time is right.

Your view on life is positive and the right guy will love that about you. Keep up the positivity!

Have you tried any dating websites where you may meet like-minded people? If not, that can be an option to look into. Or maybe join a sports club to increase your circle of friends.

Continue being you! :)

1 person likes this

Hello waiting4the1! Welcome to the site. You sound like a beautiful person inside and out, and I love your profile pic!

1 person likes this

Hi waitingforlove !

how are you? Thank you for your kind words and I appreciate it ! I tried 2 dating site but the guys there were looking for one thing only so as soon as I said that I were celibate they kind of runaway which was fine by me at least they showed their true colours from the beginning :)

Do you know any celibacy dating site? I see that you are in the uk too :) where about?

2 people like this

hi Faeries,

Thanks a lot for your reply, very kind fro you ! I liked this picture too when I saw it for the first time. What's your celibacy story?

Thanks

Hi waitingforlove !

how are you? Thank you for your kind words and I appreciate it ! I tried 2 dating site but the guys there were looking for one thing only so as soon as I said that I were celibate they kind of runaway which was fine by me at least they showed their true colours from the beginning :)

Do you know any celibacy dating site? I see that you are in the uk too :) where about?

Hello San!

I am good thank you! How are you? You are very welcome! Ah right, well it's a good thing you know your worth because they were never worth your time. You deserve better :)

I don't know of any celibacy dating site but I've heard that OkCupid asks a question about whether you are waiting till marriage etc And like yourself, I am from England too! :)

Welcome to the site by the way! :)

P.S. Sorry for the late reply! I've been busy these past few weeks.