Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deluxe

Challenges of being a virgin

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,am new here. Am a 26 years old female waiter, happy to converse with people of like minds.

I thought we could all share ,one or two challenges we've all faced for waiting till marriage.

Mine would be the fact that I have never really dated due to my no sex stance. The only relationship I have had,that really lasted, was within two months. This might be due to the fact that I lay my cards on the table, because dating anyone, because I hate leading people on.

Also not only am I waiting till marriage,I also planned to keep the kissing aspect till marriage too,so help me God :)

5 people like this

Hi, welcome to the site! Two months is better than me, longest was a week, haha. Most of my biggest challenges are through bad health (hard to predict when I'll be well enough to go out)...

But if I was to say something relatable, probably it would be trying to be confident in my choice when it's an unheard of concept in my area. At my friend's party a couple years ago, some people were talking about their "first times", and they mocked my friend when said he had his at 21. At the time I was tired, so I just tried not to get involved. Most people react weirdly to the idea or just don't want to talk about it at all. Though to be fair some people, mostly girls around my age, say it's a good thing and they wish they'd waited.

To be honest I'm not a fan of talking about it either. I guess I've come to terms with it by keeping it a silent promise to my future wife. I feel like a hidden dissenter in a culture of promiscuity, lol.

Hi & welcome :)
Yesterday was my 24th Birthday ,and I've never been in a serious relationship too , never been interested in a guy that much , well, I haven't find my better half yet ! haha . you should always remember this : It's harder for smart women to find love . lol :P . and you're not the only one saving your first kiss . Me too ^^ If you think what you're doing is right and makes you feel GOOD , keep going and don't care what other people might say or think. Good luck !

4 people like this