Faeries

Hi Everyone

14 posts in this topic

I'm really excited to be a part of this community now. I'd been very down about the things some people have been saying about waiters so finding this site and reading some of the different posts really uplifted me. I'm hoping to get to the point where even if I was the only one, I would still be comfortable with that. Here are some facts about me:

I like reading and I really love cartoons. My favorite is Steven Universe (sorry Spongebob :blush: ). I'm also a die-hard Naruto fan :superwaiter:  but I definitely need to expand my anime horizons, so if you all have any suggestions, let me know. I bake, garden, and do makeup and hair as well.

I'm a college student majoring in computer science and I can't wait to graduate. 

it's nice reading everyone's posts and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

2 people like this

Welcome! Also a fan of anime and cartoons ^ワ^ /  people keep telling me to watch Steven Universe...

I recommend *ahem hem* One Punch Man, Kill La Kill, Death Note, Himouto Umaru-chan (One Piece is great, but... 700+ episodes! o.0)

Computer Science is awesome! I hope you get the results you want. Just curious, what are you gonna do with your degree? Are you gonna make games? ;)

Also, if you love Naruto (and David Bowie) have a look at this:
https://youtu.be/vPzxHWre4M8?list=PLXnMwto4TqHDUaAK5nv4jcEeKfn1rYT8U

2 people like this

Hi Daz,

That video was hilarious and it reminded me of how awesome Naruto is. RIP David Bowie.

I actually don't plan on making games. If I get the opportunity, I would, but I think I'll just take whatever software or web development job that comes my way. Thanks for the anime suggestions. I watched Death Note, but I'll check out the others (One Piece scares me, Lol) 

oh and you definitely should watch Steven. He's great.  :D

1 person likes this

Welcome, Faeries! Thank you for joining the site and I hope you like it here!

1 person likes this

Another Faerie! Welcome :D

We both spelled it the same too!

I couldn't think of anything else but I used to love reading novels about faeries (still kinda do) so there you go. Lol