Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHZ

Girls, would you want to marry a guy with aspergers even if it meant taking a little more work to communicate with him?

5 posts in this topic

As far as how my aspergers affects me.

I have crappy social skills.

I have a hard time communicating what I'm feeling beyond basic emotions.

I tend to be selfish.

My obsessions are pretty much girls and Magic cards.

On the upside.(Apprently these aren't normal with people with aspergers.)

I'm very loving and love physical touch. I even do stuff like saying I love you.

This would also give decent picture of what I'm like. Though I am defiantly more on the shy side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmJmj9tzPaA

3 people like this

Truthfully, I do not know. I've never dated anyone with aspergers before (haven't really dated much anyways, lol). I think if a girl defines you by this syndrome, then maybe she isn't the girl for you. I think any couple can have communication issues

It depends on the person. I know some lovely people with Aspergers that I would definitely consider dating if we were more compatible, but on the other hand, I've met some really annoying people with Aspergers too. To me, whether or not a person has it matters a whole lot less than the person they are. It's like asking me if I'd marry someone from a completely different culture than mine - it would be different than dating someone from my own culture, sure, but that's not what would make me decide either way. I date people, not labels.

2 people like this

Yes.

I'm new here and one of the first posts I saw was another from you asking if girls would date someone like yourself. I think you're really worried and insecure about finding someone who will love and accept you, as most of us are, but you shouldn't be because you sound like a great person. I have anxiety so I suck at communication too. Lol. If you're a good person, there's another good person waiting for you.

1 person likes this