Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NicoleNova

A needed video

4 posts in this topic

There are others factors, e.g, men are more attracted to looks and women are more attracted to stability, but that shouldn't matter to the individual.
Men; get a job. In fact, women, you can get a job too.
Women, wear something nice, scrub up and look fresh. Men, you should probably do the same thing too.
After that, it's just this video and then you have to go out there and take each moment as it comes. You have to take action and practise to get results, in anything.

And personality-wise, if you're unsure of what to say/do, just do nothing for a bit and chill until a moment presents itself where you know what to do and can be confident and relaxed with the other person. 

2 people like this

There are others factors, e.g, men are more attracted to looks and women are more attracted to stability, but that shouldn't matter to the individual.

Men; get a job. In fact, women, you can get a job too.

Women, wear something nice, scrub up and look fresh. Men, you should probably do the same thing too.

After that, it's just this video and then you have to go out there and take each moment as it comes. You have to take action and practise to get results, in anything.

Yeah, that's kinda why I didn't think the commenter in the video was necessarily wrong when he said "Step 1: Be attractive". You do have to be attractive, but it's not all about looks. Confidence and stability are attractive, but like the video said you have to be willing to work for it and not blame other people for whatever situation you happen to be in. Everyone's born with different obstacles, but we can all work to improve on what we do have. Jesus' parable of the talents comes to mind.

Also, I definitely agree with NicoleNova in that this video is something that people here do need to see. I've noticed folks that seem to be so downtrodden about their waiting status, instead of confidently owning it. Sure, waiting isn't easy, but that doesn't mean that you have to carry yourself as if you're somehow cursed or otherwise desperate. Know your worth and walk in it! 

rejoice.png

3 people like this

It's not bad general advice, but I can't help but to wonder what the guys who made this video would think of waiting. I mean, they are "players" and all. Regardless, being proactive is common sense advice and they're right to give it. Now, I'm not sure how great they would be at giving advice about where to find waiters/virgins, but I digress.