Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geraldine

Jewish festivals and stages of child development before birth.

1 post in this topic

Article written by Zola Levitt

Original french article : http://www.latrompette.net/post/A157.grossesse.htm

Recently, while I was doing some research to write a book, I discovered with amazement that the main stages of the cycle of human pregnancy corresponded exactly with those of the Jewish holidays. Perhaps this article will serve to illustrate very particularly how the divine formulas apply to all aspects of our human existence!

One of my editors asked me one day to consider writing a book on the birth of a baby, according to a biblical perspective. This book was to be offered as gifts to Christian couples who were expecting a happy event. This pleasant task led me to study the Bible many fascinating stories of birth, starting, of course, by the wonderful birth of our Lord. But I wanted to do more than celebrate the birth of a new human being. There are already many books that respond very well to this need. I wanted to find out if the Bible does not indicate a spiritual law, or some hidden truth that could explain how God made us be born. I wanted to know if the Scriptures did not hold some secret about how God had created us.

To help me in my research,  I contacted Dr. Margaret Matheson, a friend who knew her Bible, and excellent obstetrician who had helped to deliver  over ten thousand babies. I asked Margaret about birth in general, on the stages of pregnancy, and how the baby develops in the womb.

She informed me that the average length of pregnancy is 280 days, which corresponds to the total length of all the festivals of the Jewish religious calendar. The Jewish religious year begins exactly on the day of the vernal equinox, the first day of the month Nisan, on the new moon of the first month, which is the first day of spring, March 21.

I did then, my first discovery. If the 280 days are added to 21 March, that leads to 25 December. While we do not know if that day is the day of the birth of our Lord, but we know that it is the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, which is the Feast of Dedication. It is a festival that celebrated the Lord Jesus (John 10: 22).

This discovery made me think that there must be something very special, from a biblical point of view, regarding the duration of the pregnancy. So I asked other details to Margaret. In reality, this is the first statement by Margaret that made me consider the reality of the whole system that I'm going to reveal. When I asked Margaret to describe me in detail how a baby is conceived and develops, she gave me this first observation: "Everything begins with ovulation, that is to say the emergence of ovum, on the fourteenth day of the first month, just before pregnancy. "

I could not help but think of this verse from Leviticus 23: 5: "The first month, the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the passover of the Lord." This is the beginning of the Lord's instructions for the Feast of the Passover. Moreover, the Jews always put an egg on the table of the Passover meal, to represent the new life that has been granted, thanks to the sacrifice of the lamb in Egypt. It is not a Bible evidence, but the egg symbolizes new life in a very appropriate manner.

I was fascinated to discover that the fourteenth day of the first month before pregnancy corresponded to the fourteenth day of the first month of Jewish holidays, and that day was in both cases the same meaning: it guaranteed the possibility of a new life!

I began to think that all stages of baby's development throughout pregnancy, had to match the overall schedule of the seven Jewish holidays. But I hid my excitement to Margaret. I did not want to encourage her to distort the facts, just to make them consistent with the Bible. I continued to question her carefully. I knew that the next festival, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, was celebrated the day after the fifteenth day of the first month, "And on the fifteenth day of this month is the feast of unleavened bread in honor of LORD "(Leviticus 23: 6).

I asked Margaret how perfect time should intervene fertilization of the mother's egg, so that pregnancy is ensured. Her answer was very clear and categorical: "The fertilization must occur within twenty-four hours of ovulation, if the egg is expelled." At this stage, my excitement grew greatly! Not only are the two important early stages of pregnancy intervened precisely the same dates as those that were given by God to the first two parties, but also corresponded their meanings! Ovulation corresponded to the Passover, and the fertilization of the egg to the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Our Lord (the Living Seed) was crucified during the Passover, and buried on the day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. His burial is the planting of the seed. His crucifixion day of Passover has given us, each of us, the opportunity to enter into a new life. Burial prepared for each of us the glorious resurrection that would follow!

I held my breath almost when I studied the Feast of Firstfruits. I knew that this third party was not always fixed on the same date, as it was to be celebrated when "the day after the Sabbath" which takes place during the week of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Depending on the year, the Feast of First Fruits can therefore fall immediately after the beginning of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, or a week later.

Breathless, I asked Margaret to tell me what's going on then important, during the process of pregnancy. She said: "Well, it is not always definite The fertilized egg moves down the fallopian tube toward the uterus, at a variable speed So it can take him two to six days before.. to "implement" in the uterine wall. I loved he fact she  used the expression, "to settle" because it matched the First Fruits Festival, celebrated during the spring planting.  It was a technical term that reflected well the fact that the seed is fixed in the ground. In medicine, it is called "implementation" of the fertilized egg in the uterine wall. This term marks the moment when the fertilized egg safe niches in the womb, and begins his miraculous growth to become a fully formed human being.

Needless to say that Margaret and I were soon immersed in books stacks of Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine and, of course, in many versions of the Bible. She was very motivated to help me get it all straight. But I had not yet revealed to her what I wanted to confirm. I continued to ask her how the embryo developed, without saying that I fully expect that this development corresponds exactly to the conduct of Jewish holidays.

It is probably unnecessary to also tell you that I continued to hold my breath, hoping that I would discover something new. After all, everything was so beautiful until then! It was clear that God had decreed that the design of each of us should correspond to the first three majestic celebrations, which also corresponded admirably to the Lord's work. But would this scheme  continue? The next step was going to be difficult. It seemed that things were going relatively quickly in early pregnancy. But now, the festival program included a long wait until Pentecost.

I cautiously asked Margaret what was the next step in the development of the fertilized ovum. She said: "At present, the embryo will grow slowly for a long time This development comes in stages, but there is no major change until the moment when the embryo becomes. fully formed fetus. This is the most important next step. You can see from this diagram. "

She handed me her medical book, so I could look at a page that had a kind of timetable detailing the first weeks of embryonic development. Successive drawings initially showed a kind of tadpole, which then grew like fins. This little creature then took the form of a kind of Martian, until it forms a small human being in miniature. Next to the last image, there was mention, very biblical: "Fifty days!" I watched Margaret, forcing myself to hide my excitement. I said, "Does the fiftieth day's important?" She replied: "Well, until the fiftieth day, we really can not say whether that forms will be a duckling or a small cocker But the fiftieth day, the embryo takes human form and becomes one fetus".

Scripture passages roamed my mind. An expression seemed most appropriate to describe the momentous change that was taking place on the fiftieth day, between an unformed embryo, and a real little human being in miniature. It seemed to me that this was a "new creature" In truth, it was the day of Pentecost that the disciples were unregenerate Jews truly becoming new creatures. They had become spiritual! They had received eternal life! They were no longer the same! (2 Corinthians 5: 17). They would be able to express a new life that would transcend the limitations of their body of flesh. Similarly, the fetus was about to live a new life outside the womb.

Margaret clarified to me that all stages of the formation of the baby could vary somewhat depending on the case, as the total duration of pregnancy can vary from one mother to another. The medical book I had consulted had measured fifty days after fertilization, and not from the implantation of the embryo in the vagina, but it had to take into account the differences between pregnancies. The thing to remember is that from the end of the seventh week after conception, the embryo, this being without definite human form, becomes a creature made in God's image.

Then I asked Margaret what happened on the first day of the seventh month. I hoped there would be no significant step throughout this period, which corresponded to the long summer months, in the festival program. She confirmed that it was indeed the case. It was as if the fetus once it had begun to grow to become a fully formed human being, grew quietly, without any particular event. I understood now that the baby had been formed very early, and was content now to gain weight and strength. There were, of course, a series of small improvements made by the Creator. I was delighted to see one of these developments coincided exactly with the time of the next party. This improvement is directly produced at the beginning of the seventh month. This was the formation of ears of the baby. Margaret medicine books, including her main obstetric book, declared that it was the time of the full development of hearing baby. This is the first day of the seventh month the baby can clearly recognize and distinguish sounds. For him, for example, a trumpet was indeed a trumpet! If the Lord descended at that time from heaven, to the sound of the trumpet of God, the baby could hear it!

Now I wanted to know what was happening at the baby's blood, because blood was to represent the sixth Jewish holiday, the Day of Atonement. It was the day by excellence of blood sacrifice. I asked Margaret if there was something special about the baby's development, more precisely on the tenth day of the seventh month. I watched more carefully not even tell him what I wanted. If Margaret had told me: "This is the day that the elbow joints are completed," I think my whole system would have collapsed. But I was very confident because, until then, all steps consistent. My obstetrician friend would not let me down now!

Citing her medical book, and focusing heavily Margaret told me that the most important change at this stage of pregnancy, concerned blood! It's the baby's blood that carries oxygen from the mother throughout the baby's body. But it was necessary now that the blood of the fetus goes through a major change, so that it can carry oxygen that the baby would inspire himself at birth. Technically, it's blood hemoglobin which was to be converted to allow the fetus to utilize oxygen he would soon himself breathe. In the womb, the fetus does not breathe, but it depends on the oxygen that  his mother transmits. Naturally, this system must be modified before birth. According to the books of Margaret, the change occurs during the second week of the seventh month, and, more specifically, on the tenth day of the seventh month!

I thought once: "The blood becomes acceptable!" It is written in Leviticus 17: 11: "I gave you the (blood) on the altar, that they may serve atonement for your souls." This is God speaking. In truth, every Israelite was to present the blood of the Lord, through the high priest of Israel, the Day of Atonement. If this blood was acceptable, he transmitted life! Similarly, for the fetus, when the blood has undergone this processing, an independent life becomes possible. Of course, this fetus is not yet come forward. There is still one last party. But at this stage of my research, I was completely convinced that Margaret would announce me something that would correspond perfectly to this party.

I asked her what was going on in the fifteenth day of the seventh month. She immediately recognized this date as the beginning of the possibility of giving birth without serious danger. "You see, she said, this is the time when fetal lungs are fully developed. As soon as their little lungs can fully function, we can consider that a birth, even premature, will be without serious danger to the baby. If the baby was to be born before their lungs are fully formed, I believe the baby would have very little chance to survive. But, on the fifteenth day of the seventh month, a normal baby has two fully formed lungs . If it was to be born from that moment, he could breathe and live. "

So I thought of the Feast of Tabernacles. The "tabernacle" is the home of the Spirit of God. In the Bible, the word translated "spirit" is also translated as "air". God did not He breathed into Adam's nostrils the "breath of life"? Christ did not He breathed on His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit? In Ezekiel 37, the vision of the dry bones the prophet seeing God regrow flesh, nerves and skin on these bones. Then God commands Ezekiel to prophesy: ​​"He said to me, Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, son of man, and say to the spirit: Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from four winds, breathe upon these slain, that they may live I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood on their feet!.: it was a great army numerous "(Ezekiel 37: 9-10).

The Feast of Tabernacles is the end of the road, the last of the seven feasts instituted by the Lord on Mount Sinai. This is the end of God's plan and the beginning of the Kingdom. But that was not the end of the cycle, even if one could consider that each of the Lord's Feasts represented the birth of each of us. It was still necessary to fully accomplish this period of 280 days which led to the normal term of pregnancy, at birth.

I had at this stage such confidence in the logic of the Bible that I resumed my Jewish calendar to study the significance of an eighth party, that of Hanukkah, or Dedication of the Temple. This festival had not been instituted by God on Mount Sinai, but was prophesied by Daniel (Daniel 8: 9-14). It was established in 165 BC, at the dedication of the Temple. The Feast of Hanukkah speaks of the light that would shine forever in the Temple (as in every synagogue today). God had performed a great miracle for the occasion. Antiochus Epiphanes had desecrated the Temple. He had entered the Most Holy Place, and had sacrificed a pig on the altar. He had been chased by the Maccabees. These were found in the Temple one bottle of the precious oil that fueled the candlestick. This represented only a single day of oil reserves. It was little, an eternal flame. However, God is doing a great miracle in answering to their prayers. This oil allowed  to fuel the candle for eight days, which allowed time to make the new oil.

The Feast of Hanukkah is happening at a time of year that corresponds exactly to the time of birth, in the calendar of 280 days of pregnancy, or 280 days after the start of the first festival in the Jewish calendar! While I studied the Jewish calendar, I saw that these 280 days accounted for exactly ten of these mysterious cycles of 28 days of the lunar calendar, a system that better suits the way God planned the things our western estimated nine months pregnancy. Anyway, the eight days of the Feast of Hanukkah allowed to hold the same account of births that did not occur exactly at the 280th day, for most of them. In addition, this additional celebration added a great symbol for the whole of these correspondences. Beyond the Feast of Tabernacles, beyond the Kingdom, we have eternity with God. We will then be in the fullness of eternal light.

I presented these findings just as I have discovered, as a result of the research we've done with my friend the obstetrician. I have not tried to establish specific medical charts or technical schedules. I hope that other more scientific minds can do it for me. But I do not think they can contradict me, since it is the Word of God. This is also the most important thing about this interesting discovery. It shows us that the Bible is not a mere collection of poems or a mythology book. We did not need to be ashamed of what we find in the Bible, saying it is simply what we believe. I watched with great respect that my friend  as she herself carefully copied the dates of the Lord's feasts in her own obstetrics books. She may thus follow more carefully her future patients! I realized that she firmly believed in certain things that she had not fully understood, during all the years she had followed so many pregnant women.

I also understood that what God had revealed on Mount Sinai was still valid today, even on a scientific level. Even more, I realized that each of us had perfectly fulfilled these seven parties, in a unique way, even before being born! It is certain to me that we all developed before birth to the rhythm of Jewish holidays, as we have seen in this article.

The theory of evolution claims that the development of the embryo and fetus repeat the steps in the evolution of human beings from distant species, from which we would come, leading to the human species. But Margaret clearly confirmed me that the reference to the celebrations of the Lord was much better, as the theory of evolution had never met, from a strictly scientific point of view. We see  the Creator, in His perfect efficiency, used some similar structures in different organisms. But He reserved for His masterpiece, man, the correspondence between the calendar His magnificent feasts and the pregnancy. The development and assembly of the various systems that make up each of the divine creatures therefore had a prophetic value. Wether we know the existence of these festivals or not, each of us has fulfilled all!

Finally, in a great cosmic way, we are witnessing the birth of Jesus as King. We have seen Him born on earth as the Lamb of God. His earthly life was quickly extinguished, but not without Him accomplishing His great work. Similarly, an even grander way, we will soon see Him back as King, when the great Feast of Tabernacles will come for the whole Church. So far we have seen the Lord move progressively from Passover to the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and to that of First Fruits, and that of Pentecost. We shall see HIM  soon, and this is our prayer, in the celebration of the Feast of Trumpets, and come back with Him on the Day of Atonement. But for the cycle of His birth is complete, so we can use this expression, we must see Him crowned as the King of Justice of all creation, in the grand final Feast of Tabernacles. Each of us then start with him this wonderful life that God has promised us. Our Lord will enter fully into the kingdom which He has so patiently prepared, all the time where we worked in his field.

I was sure that everything  I had discovered was going to do a wonderful book. But I was very surprised to see my publisher refused. I had spent a lot of time to finish my manuscript and put it in final form. But the interest of my editor had moved elsewhere. I presented my book to a second, then a third editor, without result. I was puzzled! I wondered why God shut the doors, while I had received such a revelation! I finally concluded that it remained for me to write a small booklet about what I had discovered, by publishing it at my expense. However, the year (ongoing) had passed without me publishing. I continued to feel God pushing me to act. Yet that year was one of those perfect years when our Christmas Day falls along the Feast of Hanukkah! Would this not an ideal year to write this book?

Yet I continued to hesitate, as Gideon, seeming to wait for a sign. Finally, God gave me this sign in the appropriate manner typically His! My wife became pregnant! God's will is the will of God! So I started writing! God willing, the baby will be born Levitt in February (next). If I uttered these words near the womb, his quiet home, baby would be able to hear them. I know, because it just passed his Trumpets! Next week, God will alter the blood of my baby, to make it "acceptable". A week later, the Lord will form in his lungs, which will become the tabernacles of His Spirit.

May we all hear the voice of our Father, as He reveals to us the things that are in His Word!

Correspondences between the main stages of pregnancy and the calendar of Jewish holidays:

Jewish Holiday Holiday season Meaning Step Pregnancy

1. 14th day Passover months 1r New Life Ovulation

2. Unleavened Bread 15th day of the month 1r Seed Fertilization

3. First Fruits 16th to the 22nd day of the month 1r Resurrection Implantation in the uterus

4. Pentecost 50 days after completion of the fetus 3. Harvest

5. Trumpets 1r day of the 7th month Removal Hearing Training

6. Atonement 10th day of the 7th month Redemption Blood Processing

7. Tabernacles 15th day of the 7th month of the lungs United Training

8. Hanukkah approx. 280 days after 1. Eternity Eternal Life

2 people like this