Daz

Hello there, I was here a while ago and now I may be back.

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys and girls, my name is Daz. I had to leave this site a while ago because my health took a real dip and I didn't have the energy for very much, including using computers. This is a sort of re-introduction in hope that I can stay a part of the community this time around =]

I took the opportunity after leaving university to figure out who I am a bit and organise my time and energy, and even though my routine is still abysmal, I feel like I have enough energy to be a (somewhat) active part of the community again provided I don't burn myself out. (I'm failing already, it's 6am TT^TT)

Yeah... I'll end with my usual abrupt awkwardness because that's just who I am, and I'll say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone =] and I hope you all have been keeping well, and greetings to newcomers. Look forward to my lengthy, nerdy replies on all your posts and comments WAHAHAHAHAAA okay I'm done.

13 people like this

Hi again Daz! Glad to have you back :D

Hey Frances! Thanks, glad to be back :) do you still keep up your blog?

1 person likes this

Welcome back Daz! Your reason for waiting seems pretty beautiful to me. Wish you much health and good luck in your organization and routine so you can gather the much needed energy for life.  :) 

1 person likes this

Welcome back Daz! Your reason for waiting seems pretty beautiful to me. Wish you much health and good luck in your organization and routine so you can gather the much needed energy for life.  :)

Thank you! Nice to meet you =] I wish you health and luck too for the new year

1 person likes this

Thank you! Nice to meet you =] I wish you health and luck too for the new year

Nice to meet you too ^_^  and thank you, may it be so!

WELCOME BACK DAZZY! YOU HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK AND BETTER!

1 person likes this

WELCOME BACK DAZZY! YOU HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK AND BETTER!

THANK YOU JAZZY :D How have you been? I know, it's been so long, sorry I left without saying anything, I just had to get away from computers for a bit. 

1 person likes this

Hey Frances! Thanks, glad to be back :) do you still keep up your blog?

I'm a bit all over the place at the moment (I've hardly been on here lately, let alone on the blog) but I do intend to keep it up :)