Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KittKatt1229

Future Husband Prayer and Preferances in a man

2 posts in this topic

I have a lot of "specific" things I want in a man. Not physical, but I don't want a buff man really.

1: Must love Jesus as God and be a holy man. Pentacostal but not "United Petacostal" cause God never said a woman wearing pants was a sin.

2: Must be sweet, funny, gentle and understanding.

3: Must love animals and my crazy family.

4: Must be okay with my medical problems and the fack I may not be able to have kids. Only maybe.

5: Must be like my prayer so I can be the best wife for him as he will be the best husband for me.

"My prayer to my future husband." Post "Amen" if you agree.
I pray my future husband will be gentleman, but still know how to make me laugh.
I pray that he will love me and ONLY me, that he will love me FOR me, that he will never cheat on me or lie to me.
I pray that he will know me very well, that he will RESPECT me, that he will understand and EXCEPT my epilepsy.
I pray that he will be a great husband to me, and a great father to our children.
I pray that he is a Godly man who lives a Godly life and will grow closer to God with me.
I pray that we will truly love each other with all our hearts, but love God more.
I pray that our love and relationship will last till death do us part, and that we will be able to have happy, healthy children together.
I pray that God will help me to be a great wife to my husband, and a great mother to our children.
I pray that God will help me to never cheat on my husband or lie to him. Amen."
By Amber Kathleen Henley

My post on Facebook.

4 people like this

So sweet. I love your post.

I'd like a sweet, strong, mellow dude who will spoil me and pray with me all the time and fast for me when I'm weak. If he's 6-12+ years older than I am, that's a plus. Gotta love the older GENTLEMEN (not the creeps)! 

1 person likes this