Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armytiger

The kind of woman I want to marry!

4 posts in this topic

Amen! That looks close to my FB post "My prayer to my future husband."

Too many women today do not respect themselves enough to modest or even respect their bodies to stay pure. My own cuisns who gave themselves away think that being 22 and a virgin is "grose" and that I just need to "loosen up" and give it up so I can have fun. Keep in mind they are younger than I am.

But I refuse to let go of my morals and who I am to have what they call "fun" witch is only a copensation for things and wanting to be like the world. I blame mordern music and parents who let their children listen to those kinds of songs and watch those kinds of shows at the age of 6!

3 people like this

Saw this on fb wish it wasn't so rare!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So true !!! AMEN to everything she said !

I agree with you !

Edit:

Very powerful video of Danna Gresh about God's standard about sex

2 people like this

I didn't really get anything out of that video. She didn't really say anything except to promote her book.

:lol:  :lol:  :D  :P
Ahaha...actually, may be in this video she promotes her book a lot...But usually she is for me an inspiring woman because of her integrity

She brought up jada or "yadha" but never tells what it means in Hebrew...hence buy product to find out.

I looked it up and in Hebrew it means ‘he knows, the knowing one" so I suppose that that verse means Adam knew Eve. He knew her body or possibly her heart and soul. I'm assuming it is a phrase to express that something very intimate took place, rather then they just "lay" there.

YES ! And that's rigth and that's exactly the message I wanted to share. But in this video the message was not obvious. I don't have the time rigth now to look for the articles or videos in wich she explains this in detail...

Thank you for putting all this out. That's what I wanted to say :)

Apparently, once again, I was too quick to post....ahah

(My dear Geraldine :rolleyes:  :lol: )

2 people like this