HopefulPoet

Butt Glitter

19 posts in this topic

Hi, all!

I'm sure you clicked the title out of curiosity, and don't you fret, I don't plan to disappoint. 

Waitingforyou and I were having a conversation which prompted a series of very important questions for you men of WTM. This is quite serious. It's for science.

1.) On a scale of 1-smashing things, how angry would you be if someone threw glitter at your butt?      You know, hypothetically.

2.) Do you consider your butt as cute as, if not cuter than, a puppy's butt?

3.) Do you consider your butt, ever? It's general existence? Purpose? Cuteness?

4.) What is the worst thing a girl could say about your butt?

5.) Does your butt have any previously unlisted concerns?

6.) Are you concerned with how many times the word butt has been used in this post already?

7.) If your butt had a name, what would it be?

8.) What do you think of butts, as a general part of humanity?

Like I said, this very serious and for science. Thank you for what will be, I'm sure, equally serious responses. 

-HP and Waitingforyou <3 

2 people like this

Hi, all!

I'm sure you clicked the title out of curiosity, and don't you fret, I don't plan to disappoint. 

Waitingforyou and I were having a conversation which prompted a series of very important questions for you men of WTM. This is quite serious. It's for science.

1.) On a scale of 1-smashing things, how angry would you be if someone threw glitter at your butt?      You know, hypothetically.

6.) Are you concerned with how many times the word butt has been used in this post already?

Like I said, this very serious and for science. Thank you for what will be, I'm sure, equally serious responses. 

-HP and Waitingforyou <3 

This mmm hmm (Waitingforyou nods head in agreement) <3

1 person likes this

Upset enough to get the stink eye, for sure. I hope they'll come off through washing it or a perfectly good pair of pants will need to be thrown out.

Have you seen dog butts? Very hairy.

Make my rear comfortable. Thank God for the gluteus maximus. As for cuteness, I'm at a loss for words because of all the parts of my body, I never gave much thought about my butt's cuteness.

"It's bigger than mine!"

Nope.

Makes me wonder if you have a butt fetish.

Forest Hidden in the Mountains.

A general part of humanity.

3 people like this

Upset enough to get the stink eye, for sure. I hope they'll come off through washing it or a perfectly good pair of pants will need to be thrown out.

Have you seen dog butts? Very hairy.

Make my rear comfortable. Thank God for the gluteus maximus. As for cuteness, I'm at a loss for words because of all the parts of my body, I never gave much thought about my butt's cuteness.

"It's bigger than mine!"

Nope.

Makes me wonder if you have a butt fetish.

Forest Hidden in the Mountains.

A general part of humanity.

Thank you for your participation in the quiz.. the bravest of them  ^_^

1 person likes this

This is quite serious. It's for science. - Sure, what else would it be for?

1.) On a scale of 1-smashing things, how angry would you be if someone threw glitter at your butt? You know, hypothetically.

Hypothetically, I would divorce you immediately. In reality, I shower regularly, so it's only going to be there for a few hours. No big deal.

Is this meant to be in Ask The Guys? Um... Probably as furry, but no, not as cute. I haven't got the cute fwuffy wittle tail, and I curse at the sky every day for the fact.

Um... Yeah, I used to be fat and it stuck out, and people made me aware of it. Probably still sticks out a bit, but I feel like it's mostly muscle now.

"Your butt smells." I really hope none of me smells, I wash often enough.

Yeah; mine tries to talk sometimes but ends up making the sound of someone playing a trombone really badly.

BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT Yes, too many butts, it's vulgar and lewd. Delete the post, post-haste. I am of course, completely serious. When I joke.

I'm not incredibly original, so... Butty. Or maybe Kaneki.

They generally are fantastic. Well... Women's butts. Mens butts are just hairy slabs of mutton and are objectively gross.

Like I said, this very serious and for science. Thank you for what will be, I'm sure, equally serious responses. - Yes, I can see all the science and the atoms and the quarks at work. Godspeed.  

-HP and Waitingforyou <3  - Nice to meet you both, I'm Daz. I feel like we've maybe met before, though I have the memory of a goldfish lately.

3 people like this

I totes have a fetish for sparkle butts, if my man doesn't have da glitter booty then we can't get married, cause I'm all about that shiny ass.

(I'm sorry, but this thread is probably once of the best weirdly funny threads on here, and my post isn't really that serious.)

6 people like this

I totes have a fetish for sparkle butts, if my man doesn't have da glitter booty then we can't get married, cause I'm all about that shiny ass.

(I'm sorry, but this thread is probably once of the best weirdly funny threads on here, and my post isn't really that serious.)

*gets an ass-jazzle*

(portmanteau: ass+vajazzle)

1 person likes this

Lol. Your post made me think of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqCprT4RVGs

Hahahaha xD I'll be sure to use the honey flavoured one. I love funny dubs, there's some great ones for animes.

"She's hot, but it's not just the good looks; it's the sparkly vagina." I think I might just make that my signature on here.

1 person likes this

lolz just lolz.

at first id look at it weird then just sort of accept that it's there and theres nothing i can do about it so 1 i guess

im not even sure if i have a butt back there... idk ill have to ask someone one day

not really

i don't know, not sure if id care about anything anyone said about my butt.

i hope not?

i find it both hilarious and concerning

Que-butt

all men butts are inferior to that of the posteriors of a female.

there i hope this answers all of your science related questions

Very angry! I have a deep rooted fear of glitter. This is numero uno of why I wear pants in public! I have yet to devise a strategy on how to defend the vulnerabilities implicit in marriage. It keeps me up at night....

Oooff, tough benchmark. I don't know about cuter, but I think I've got a puppy's butt beat on ruggedness.

It was made to be spanked....aaahh *ahem* No comment.

"You're going to wax that thing, right?"

My butt is on the verge of riot. It is sick and tired of being crushed all the time. They say butts don't have a brain but I beg to differ! It's been infecting my mind with subtle suggestions to get a standing desk, touting health benefits and what not. My knees however, swear its lying like the ass that it is! I don't know what to do! o.O

About time it got its due consideration.

I'm leaving the naming to my wife. As married men repeatedly tell me, "Once you're married, your arse will be hers!", so I'm not going to get attached by naming it just yet.

Essential. So sad that many people have been unable to ward of its totalitarian ambitions and have let it take over their personalities....

1 person likes this

Bumping this up (haha see what i did there)  :P  :D  Hopeful, this was seriously good times, we need to have another strange DMC (deep meaningful conversation) so we can discuss other things besides.....erm butts..  :wub:  :superwaiter:  :blush:  :o  :lol:  :D  :excl:

1 person likes this

-HP and Waitingforyou <3 

Bumping this up (haha see what i did there)  :P  :D  Hopeful, this was seriously good times, we need to have another strange DMC (deep meaningful conversation) so we can discuss other things besides.....erm butts..  :wub: [removal due to emoticon restriction...]

I realise some scientists prefer a certain distance between themselves and their subjects to increase the objectivity of results, but may I suggest that in this study a little quid pro quo (or as the jargon goes: butt-for-butt) would not significantly skew the results. Afterall, DMCs are best conducted mutually and I'm detecting a conspicuous lack of participation on behalf of our honourable scientists!  

Let the revolt of the exploited subjects begin....Who's with me?!?!

tumblr_ntpkxga9pQ1qz5q5lo1_400.gif

:superwaiter:  :superwaiter:  :superwaiter:

1 person likes this