Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anna

Profile of Adriana Lima

5 posts in this topic

I think she might have been mentioned on this website before otherwise I'm probably just imagining it!

A celebrity known as Adriana Lima supposedly waited till marriage-I've scanned a few websites and it seems to be true from what I can gather!

Someone could do a piece on her?

Here is what I got from wiki:

"She is a devout Catholic who attends church every Sunday. In April 2006, she told GQ that she was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she explained. "They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

Her first kiss was at 17 and she didn't get married until aged 27 :)

The main things that make me doubt her are the fact that she is a victoria secret model and from some of the pictures I've seen of her it seems fairly misleading but you never know!

Oh I forgot about her! Yeah we should get a profile on her too, definitely.

I've heard about Adriana Lima before. As one of the most popular lingerie models in the world that is a pretty bold claim, but who knows! It would be quite cool if we could affirm this one.

"They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

I love this line. Absolutely brilliant.

UPDATE: Ok, I've started writing her big bio article for the site. Great idea, Anna!

Here's couple other great Adriana Lima quotes from what I've found so far in researching her:

"I never saw myself being married and having a child," she admits. "Not because I did not want to. But it’s tough to find somebody."

And then...

"[When I met Marko] everything changed. I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family."

More to come! If you find any good articles about her in the mean time, post the link here!