Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
csm1492

Having relationship issues

3 posts in this topic

Every guy I have been with I have told that I'am waiting till marriage and they seem ok with it in the beginning but in the end it leads to them rejecting me or constantly pushing the boundaries. It makes me build up this wall because I'am tired of the rejection. Anyone else have this issue or any encouraging words.  :(

2 people like this

The men that rejected you have only one thing on their mind: they only saw you as the next notch on their bedpost and not as a person. Don't beat yourself up that you are weeding out the riff raff! The right guy will show up eventually. Not sure if you have a relationship with God, but if I were you, I would pray and talk with Him to hear what He says.

1 person likes this

Thank you everyone. I'am a Christian but my walk with God has not been strong. But I know that I should be more focused on him then anything.

OK I forgot to add, but I wouldn't go to church to meet a man even though am a christian,too many pretenders and struggles among them. I am jst gon tell U to be strong, jst because the right one hasn't come doesn't mean he won't good things take time, treasures are hard to find and in the end it'll will be worth it you'll see.

I'm sorry this have been happening to you. Perhaps you can try to find men who are also waiting until marriage. You didn't say if you had any religious grounds for your decision but if you were a Christian my suggestion would be to get involved in a young adult/single's group at your church and your chances of finding men who are also waiting for their wives should go up quite a bit there.

The men that rejected you have only one thing on their mind: they only saw you as the next notch on their bedpost and not as a person. Don't beat yourself up that you are weeding out the riff raff! The right guy will show up eventually. Not sure if you have a relationship with God, but if I were you, I would pray and talk with Him to hear what He says.