Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rihhana

My Story :)

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone !

I have a story to share with you ...

I'm a Muslim and waiting :) however , life wasn't always that easy .  I had difficult times , struggling with myself . every night I talked to God and told him that the whole world is not practicing this way of life anymore ...that I feel so lonely ... so disappointed ... one day , I asked him to show me a sign ... something from him to calm me down . and he did ( which is very personal and I can't write it here).

If you believe in God , let me tell you something  : God will never leave , he's the only one who never sleeps. late at night , when everyone's sleeping , you can talk to him. He exists , as much as you believe in him :) and if you ask him to show you his signs , with all your heart , he will ...

at the end , I should say that I'm so happy to find this community , with ppl from different nationalities and backgrounds ! 

PS : I should confess that I was surprised to see many Christians still practicing Wait till marriage ^^

PSS : I know that there are some non-religious people ( Practicing WTM for non-religious reasons ) , It shocked me even more :)

14 people like this

Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy it here, we are glad to have you among us!

It makes me happy to see another Muslim member join - I was starting to wonder where you guys were! Nice to have some diversity :D

3 people like this

Hey welcome Rihhanna, it's great to see so many people of different races and religions practicing wtm. Bless you and you're absolutely right, God shows signs through so many different ways. In my life God acted through so many people and sometimes we just cant thank God enough.... :) 

I'm so glad you found this site...it brings all of us misfits of society together... :P  

1 person likes this

John

I was born in middle east (Iran) , But we moved to Europe with my family . Yes , I admit that life is really difficult for people living in secular countries . but It's getting more and more difficult  , even in muslim countries .cuz  less and less ppl are practicing WTM there as well ... :-/

i always thought that i am only Iranian around  :huh: 

reading this forum for few month but never got a chance to post anything as i am busy with konkur(کنکور) hopefully if you left Iran in your early childhood you don't know what is it.

really happy to see this small community is growing.

Yes , I admit that life is really difficult for people living in secular countries .

:blink: if you ever comeback here you may change your mind .

@CrystalFaerie

its spam to say it here and i really don't want any answer but i had this question since i saw your photo 

did you played in lord of the rings ? :lol:

PS : don't forget me in your prays so i may officially join site in next 8-9 month 

1 person likes this

@CrystalFaerie

its spam to say it here and i really don't want any answer but i had this question since i saw your photo 

Hahahahaha. Well, I was born in New Zealand and everyone knows that the entirety of New Zealand played in Lord of the Rings, so…  :P

Just kidding, but I was trying out LotR hairstyles when I took that picture.

2 people like this

i always thought that i am only Iranian around  :huh: 

reading this forum for few month but never got a chance to post anything as i am busy with konkur(کنکور) hopefully if you left Iran in your early childhood you don't know what is it.

really happy to see this small community is growing.

:blink: if you ever comeback here you may change your mind .

@CrystalFaerie

PS : don't forget me in your prays so i may officially join site in next 8-9 month 

Waoo ! I  also thought I'm the only iranian in this website :)) haha . I think we're the only ones then . anyway. I was teenager when i left , I'm back to Iran right now actually . I'm living here :) and yes as I said , It's not that easy in muslim countries either . I can feel it O_o

Good luck with your Konkour :)

1 person likes this

Hi, Rihhana! Welcome to our hodgepodge website of those who share a common value regardless of sex, race, nationality, or creed. I hope you like it here!

1 person likes this

John

I was born in middle east (Iran) , But we moved to Europe with my family . Yes , I admit that life is really difficult for people living in secular countries . but It's getting more and more difficult  , even in muslim countries .cuz  less and less ppl are practicing WTM there as well ... :-/

Confirmed in Indonesia. :)

1 person likes this