Joseph

Guys with long eye lashes

16 posts in this topic

Well, i know it's strange but i just have to ask you girls on here. Well the thing is iv'e had long eyelashes for as long as i can remember and iv'e had 2 girls comment (in a positive way :D ) about it. I just wanted to know what the girls on here think about it. Do you mind if a guy had long eyelashes? Also do you think find it a turn off or a turn on...Yes im curious to know... :P

Thanks

Joseph

P.S ---You can be honest, i promise you it wont hurt my feelings.. ;)

2 people like this

Once again, I will answer in the girl's thread, even though I am a man.  It turns out, on average, Men's eyelashes are significantly longer than women's.  Testosterone makes the eyelashes longer.  I am not sure what sexually attractive cue long eyelashes give off to men when women artificially lengthen their eyelashes, but I have a plausible hypothesis.  It may be a cue that testosterone production in females leading to her longer lashes, when natural, might suggest a more robust estrogen content.  The elevated testosterone will also make her more interested in sex.

In short, ironically, it is more masculine from a biological standpoint for a man to have long eyelashes.  Nature knew this and used it to help keep dirt and dust out of the eye while hunting and gathering as rugged environments that beckon the call of manly men...

I don't know why I keep answering these questions for girls, heh...

6 people like this

I don't even know what long eye lashes look like on a guy, so no opinion at the moment. 

So my man might have nicer eye lashes than me? I'm a bit jealous.

2 people like this

I think long eyelashes on guys are terribly attractive  :D

But if my man(I mean future hubby :lol: )  doesn't have long eyelashes...it won't bother me at all...I'm not that shallow... :P

But I notice long eyelashes on men  :)

3 people like this

I like long eyelashes on a man... except if he acknowledges them in a way that implies the fact they are a longer, better than mine.  Then I can't stand the vanity he exudes.

3 people like this

I like long eyelashes on a man... except if he acknowledges them in a way that implies the fact they are a longer, better than mine.  Then I can't stand the vanity he exudes.

I am so vain.  I probably think this post is about me...

XD

4 people like this

Yes I like long lashes on guy,but I would get a little jealous.

1 person likes this

Men shouldn't have anything long except in the one area that matters ;)

3 people like this

Men shouldn't have anything long except in the one area that matters ;)

Yeah, a bank account balance with a long set of numbers. :D

3 people like this

I'm late but its very attractive imo...! My twin brother looks like he has false eyelashes lol...slightly annoyed I need mascara to attain the same look.

1 person likes this

Thanks you guys for all your opinions. Sorry i was so late to reply but i guess long eye lashes generally isn't a problem other than making the opposite sex a little jealous.. :P

1 person likes this

Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him!

1 Corinthians 11:14

Cut your eyelashes!

1 person likes this