OneLovelyBabe

Self-Confidence In Christ

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to do youtube bible lessons for a little while now. Here is the first one!!! Also any constructive commentary would be appreciated. :)

3 people like this

"Jewel For Jesus" is my user name if you guys want to subscribe you just type in the name on YouTube and it shows my page after the 7th video :)

1 person likes this

I really like the video! It's great to see people on youtube spreading the gospel. I definitely agree that chasing accomplishments to feel complete is definitely something a lot of Christians do. I'm guilty of it too and see it a lot at the college I go to.

I really like the video! It's great to see people on youtube spreading the gospel. I definitely agree that chasing accomplishments to feel complete is definitely something a lot of Christians do. I'm guilty of it too and see it a lot at the college I go to.

For sure. Cool glad it could bless you!

Good first lesson. I used to host and lead bible study every 3rd Saturday at a family's home, so believe me, I know how hard that first lesson is lol. It was so hard to stay focus with all eyes on me; lost my train of thought several times...but thankfully my family was very loving and forgiving.

If you get nervous and start to loose focus, don't focus on how many ppl *will* see your video. Treat it as if you're talking to just 1 person; like your best friend. There's only one eye on you, your camera. Teach that camera your lesson lol.

Also, maybe add some subtitles to appear when you transition to the next subtopic.

The visual cues will help break up the lesson into smaller bites...like if someone needs to come back to it later to finish up. You can timestamp link your subtopics in your video description.

Finally, I suggest you *keep making videos*!! You'll get better and better.

Good job. :)

2 people like this