Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WakeUp&BeAwesome

If you would be a celebrity...

7 posts in this topic

I probably wouldn't wear it as a badge (Unless that was the reason I was famous).  But if I was asked I'd always answer truthfully. I imagine that question, along with religion and other buzzword opinions are asked alot, so the answer is yes.

2 people like this

Oh really? That´s interesting! I actually think those questions aren´t asked a lot (assumed nobody knows that the "celebrity" is waiting or has waited).

Wouldn´t it be weird?

I mean, there you are as a journalist, for example, talking with a celebrity about the newest movie (or whatever) and suddenly you ask: "So, last question: Are you waiting until marriage to have sex?"

So I´m not sure if those questions get asked a lot.

But I believe, the questions get asked more, if it is already public that the celebrity is WTM. Then those questions probably accumulate.

So I´m also wondering, if it is always the celebrity who starts with the topic of WTM, like an "coming out", so to speak.

But maybe there are cases where celebrities get asked straight away. Probably in the context of religion (but then it must be already public that the celebrity is religious, I imagine).

I know, for example, that Tim Tebow (an US-American Football player) got asked the question of WTM at a press conference. But only because he made it very public that he is religious by praying right at the playing field.

If nobody knew he was religious, I guess, the chance that the topic of WTM came up would be very little. But maybe I´m wrong.

1 person likes this

Mother Teresa is one of my biggest heroes so her :)

Her empathy for the plight of the poor and homeless is amazing

1 person likes this

If someone asked I'd say yes, but I otherwise wouldn't go out of my way to broadcast it. Like Peter said, there's a difference between owning it and wearing it as a badge. If I'm a celebrity, id assume that I'd be known by whatever it is I'm good at as opposed to being a waiter. Waiting is something that I practice, but it doesn't define me as an individual.

3 people like this

If it was asked i would be very honest about my stance on the topic and share it, but i wouldn't want to flaunt it around for everyone to see. What i meant is im not going to chicken away from my stance on wtm just because society thinks differently.   

1 person likes this