TitaniaErza

Hello World (:

17 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'm a new member (like 10 mins ago) :D

How's everyone doing? Looking foward to build a friendship with y'all and sharing informative things with each other!

Anyway, I'm on mobile and I can't seem to edit my profile as I look up on the settings or is it only allow you to do so on desktop. Or maybe I just need to play around with those menus. Thanks! (:

Anyway it's nice to be here. A little about me, my name Donna (Second name).. at least that sounds more feminine. :D I'm from Southeast Asia. Malaysia to be exact. Probably most people would think of it as Islamic country but it is not. Like some other countries here in Asia such as Singapore and Indonesia, we are multi-cultural countries. We have the Malays, Indians, Chinese, Orang Asli and the indigeneous (tribe) people of Borneo (Divided amongst Malaysia, Indonesia & Brunei). We are talking about the Islam, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and other minorities and their beliefs. I'm native Borneo myself and I was raised Catholic and I try to go church every Sunday despite how busy I could be most of the time. I'm more like spiritual and I'm open to any suggestion / opinion as long it is not morally wrong.

I'm so glad I found this site. I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who is waiting till marriage.

I'm here to empower my faith and belief as I find most people around me are not

mind - alike. Don't get me wrong. I

don't judge people we have our own lives

to live and every decision we made has

pros and cons. I make friends with everyone, I believe every person is equal despite their racial background and colours. And hopefully to build a

new friendship.

Have a wonderful day! :D

Donna (22).

2 people like this

Hello and welcome Donna :lol:

Glad that you have joined, and I hope you find the fellowship you are looking for!! ^_^

Can not wait to see your future posts :)

Take care and welcome again ^_^

2 people like this

Welcome, Donna! We are very happy to have you here!

Yes, I have heard that there are many Tamils and Chinese living in Malaysia, like Singapore but in different proportions, haha.

1 person likes this

Welcome, Donna! We are very happy to have you here!

Yes, I have heard that there are many Tamils and Chinese living in Malaysia, like Singapore but in different proportions, haha.

Thanks. Yep. It is nice to meet you here. (:

1 person likes this

Thanks Steven! Glad to see you here too @573V3N . I assume youre FT fan too (:

Been a fan since a friend of mine introduced me to it when the Phantom Lord arc was being written.