Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blek

Hello there!

13 posts in this topic

Wow! Never thought that such forum exist before!

I am 28 years old guy from Indonesia. You can say that I am not believing in particular religion. Currently looking for one that satisfying.

My line of works are computer related stuffs, mainly with GNU/Linux. During my free time, I teach physics on local education community. Pretty boring huh? Yeah I know. That explained why I am still single hahaha...

But well, it is really nice to see there is a group with a same view. Kinda happy if you ask me right now.

Oh, and sorry for my bad English. It is not my first language. Languages are kinda hard for me to grasp at is fullest. I can speak Hokkien and Japs, but have no idea what those languages are in thir original, slashing-fonts form. :D

It is a bliss for me that English and Indonesian are using the exact same alphabets. :D

4 people like this

Welcome ^_^

You sound delightful!

I hope this site is going to be a warm and safe place for you with lots of encouragement and inspiration!

And your English isn´t bad at all :)

Can I ask, why you want to wait until marriage to have sex?

It´s always so interesting to me to hear about the motivation and reasons to wait, when someone doesn´t believe in a particular religion (like you mentioned) or is even an atheist or agnostic.

Again, welcome! I am glad you´ve found this site ^_^

Konnichiwa Bleksan ^_^

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here :lol:

I agree with WakeUpAnd&Awesome, your English is not bad :D

You know Japanese?!?! I know a bit as well :D Basic sentences like: Konban, anata wa kore o yumimasen ka? :huh:

Can't wait to see your furiture post! :lol:

1 person likes this

My motivation, WakeUp&BeAwesome? Well, it is not that great actually. It is just that I considered my untouched-self as a long lasting gift to my future wife. Also, it is easier to put her trust in me later, if I have a clean track record to begin with.

As sex technique whatsoever, I believe I can learn it from lots of source. Heck, I've build a lots of complicated physic apparatus just by reading a text guide. I believe the you-must-practice-with-real-stuffs to get stuffs works is way too overrated. Even a donkey can know that a fall into a pit hole hurts by looking another donkey's accident. Learning from observation exist and works.

And if my future wife likes one thing and hate another, human always can talk. And at that time, I am not just another human. I am a husband of her.

What I believe, you don't need to test-drive me. I am not a piece of metals and plastic tampered with few rubbers here and there that need a gasoline to do a simple task, which is rolling out on a road. I am alive and growing, and for the sake of a girl that loved me, changes are not a really big deal. I can be anything she want me to be.

As for my future wife? I don't really that care whatever she has a gift for me or not. What matters is my gift to her. If she appreciate such gift, that means she shared the very same idea, weather she is still virgin or not. She'll come...

Or don't. After all, I've been alone long enough for my friends to said that I have spider's net on my crotch. Hahahahaha...

Ah konban yo, ArtsyGal. mochiron desu, yomimasu. ArtsyGal no Kangei suru de, hontou ni arigato na. Yoroshiku. :)

And also, samaye, thanks for the welcome. :D

2 people like this

Hey Blek,

Welcome to this community! BSD fan here :) . I love Physics. Yes, it's interesting to see Indonesian use Latin script. Your English is good, I hope you will love this community :).

OMG you seem to be a polyglot as well!

Istutiy/nanri 3116 LK. Thanks for a nice welcome. And hi there JesSea, thanks to you too! :)

Being polyglotism isn't such a rare findings that deserve a praise when it comes to Indonesian. Whenever an Indonesian was born, their family will raise them using local language. Be it Javanese, Sundanese, Balinese, Macassan, the list will go on and heck, each languages are mutually unintelligible from each other. So diverse that even on my neighbour regencies, they have a tottally different local languages and local alphabets.

That is their first.

Then, at school age, their teachers teach them the national language. Indonesian.

That is their second.

Then, they'll probably go to college or getting work, which is another one or two district or province from where they came from. There, they'll learn another local language since peoples all around Indonesia rarely use Indonesian language on daily activities. Instead, they use their local languages, and using Indonesian only when it comes to ceremonial or politic related occasions.

That is their third.

Take the famous Bali for example. Most of people there can speak 3 languages, Bali, Indonesia, and Java or Sasak or both. Go to tourist concentrated place like Kuta, then even meatball sellers can speak English. Five languages, one person. :D

But I bet you are polyglot as well, BSD daemon. You can speak shellscript. Now that's what we call rare polyglots. :P

Hello, and welcome to the site.  It is good to have a fellow physicist here.  You might join our public chatroll, as more people than ever join on a regular basis, and it is a good spot to meet people more directly...

And no.  Teaching physics isn't remotely close to boring.  I am always happy to teach people the most fundamental of our sciences...

=)

Istutiy/nanri 3116 LK. Thanks for a nice welcome. And hi there JesSea, thanks to you too! :)

Being polyglotism isn't such a rare findings that deserve a praise when it comes to Indonesian. Whenever an Indonesian was born, their family will raise them using local language. Be it Javanese, Sundanese, Balinese, Macassan, the list will go on and heck, each languages are mutually unintelligible from each other. So diverse that even on my neighbour regencies, they have a tottally different local languages and local alphabets.

That is their first.

Then, at school age, their teachers teach them the national language. Indonesian.

That is their second.

Then, they'll probably go to college or getting work, which is another one or two district or province from where they came from. There, they'll learn another local language since peoples all around Indonesia rarely use Indonesian language on daily activities. Instead, they use their local languages, and using Indonesian only when it comes to ceremonial or politic related occasions.

That is their third.

Take the famous Bali for example. Most of people there can speak 3 languages, Bali, Indonesia, and Java or Sasak or both. Go to tourist concentrated place like Kuta, then even meatball sellers can speak English. Five languages, one person. :D

But I bet you are polyglot as well, BSD daemon. You can speak shellscript. Now that's what we call rare polyglots. :P

Wow, you know little Tamil as well! Impressive, man! I meant Sri Lanka by ISO 3166-LK; my name is Ris.

Haha, I have written scripts for Windows only (batch scripts for some automation), but now I am trying to do JavaScript like a pro (I am learning more about internals of ECMAScript, which may sometimes help me to write time-, space- and aesthetically efficient code. Thanks, man!

Wow, Indonesia is such a multicultural country, so many languages! That's so beautiful! You seem to have a higher script diversity as well, like South Asia.

Much thanks, 573V3N. :D

Well, we are just a little bit to the east from you guys after all, mewaiting. =))